What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 15 Canberra v Warriors

nswarrior

Juniors
Wow - a really big game for the season. We win this and we can make a genuine run for the top 4. With SJs form and a strong forward pack we could have a really great season.

We lose this and we will fight for 7th or 8th spot.

The Raiders will be fired up with Crokers 300th game and a sell out.

Warriors looking good with close to full strength team and Metcalf hopefully finding some combinations and starting to click.

Warriors 22-18

Go Warriors!!

Leber

Bench
I hope we put in a huge effort, but realistically, the nrl won’t let croker lose in his 300th.

Meth

Staff member
Wondering whether the Raiders are going to get a bit of help tonight for the occasion. We'll see.

Looking forward to seeing how Leiataua goes.

Blair

Coach
I hope we put in a huge effort, but realistically, the nrl won’t let croker lose in his 300th.
I have some hope for fair calls as it's not the prime time slot on Nine Sydney.

Anyway, 5:05 pm here and the first beer is about to exit the fridge.

Blair

Coach
"Jarrod Croker" were the sixth and seventh words in the ABC Radio broadcast intro.

'Welcome to Canberra Stadium, it's...'

It's nothing but JC since. It might be a long night.

Edit: it's a great moment for Canberra, I acknowledge that. It's like us paying tribute to Simon Mannering.

Last edited:

Blair

Coach
I reckon they're worried about Egan's speed around the ruck. Here's the viking clap...anyway forget about Croker, there's two crucial competition points up for grabs.

Blair

Coach
They should score here, another line drop-out, six again, inevitable try?

No, Croker blows it. Knock-on, but we're riding our luck, with the crowd a big factor.

Blair

Coach
What will win this game for us is defence, ball retention and then taking our chances.

Blair

Coach
Twenty minutes gone, nil-all.

But we've had absolutely no field possession. We'll only be beaten if this continues.

Blair

Coach
Dallin spills it, after a good defensive set. That's also where we'll go down.

Edit: Johnson crunches Croker! Hasn't he read the script?

Blair

Coach
Montoya, Dallin, both doing some tough one-out carries, to protect our forwards from getting too tired.

Blair

Coach
Wighton in, inevitable. In previous years it'd be 24-0, so we have hope, but the tide needs to turn.

vvvrulz

Coach
Bit of a lucky ricochet for the Vikings, we’ve done well to hold out this long but have to start getting ball in territory. It’s no good defending all night.

Latest posts