What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD 19: Parramatta Eels v Souths at Pirtek stadium 7.40pm 18/7/14

Avenger

Immortal
I would keep Norman. He is playing shit atm, but i see intelligence and potential; where Sandow seems to have no smarts about him. He has skilll but shit for brains in composing a game plan.
I nickname sandow .....

SFBS

Shit For Brains Sandow

I'd f**k them both off if I could but we are stuck with dumb for another 2 years and dumber for another year.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Is it just me or when Crabman Paulo comes on does our intensity and go forward drop off big time???

Vai had an absolute shocker, Sio is a much better finisher and would have scored that try 100 out of 100. That f**k up changed the game and our heads dropped big time. I really thought they had a dig for 60 on mins against on of the biggest packs in the comp.

sandow god he is a stupid frustrating player, so talented but as dumb as a bag of hammers.

Fui started well but was spent after 15 mins and B Smith what in the world is he doing anywhere near first grade. Injuries have ruined our season we will be doing well to win another 2 games.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Interesting at the press conference hayne talks about the cap and how we are paying players which are no longer at the club along with mentioning we lack some talent.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
watching the game on delay, how many f**king soft leg up penalties can they give these merkins???

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Come on Pou he butchered a try which changed the momentum of the game and they targeted him all night with kicks. The kid had a nightmare and should be dropped.

He might be dropped if his confidence is down but he's just been re-signed until 2017. He will play plenty more first grade.

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
Is it just me or when Crabman Paulo comes on does our intensity and go forward drop off big time???

Vai had an absolute shocker, Sio is a much better finisher and would have scored that try 100 out of 100. That f**k up changed the game and our heads dropped big time. I really thought they had a dig for 60 on mins against on of the biggest packs in the comp.

sandow god he is a stupid frustrating player, so talented but as dumb as a bag of hammers.

Fui started well but was spent after 15 mins and B Smith what in the world is he doing anywhere near first grade. Injuries have ruined our season we will be doing well to win another 2 games.

Our season is over.

Lets hope they have some integrity and put in for the rest of the year.

Watch Hayne pick up an injury that would rule him out. I give it 3 weeks for Hayne. I will bump this comment in 3 weeks.

Chipmunk

Coach
I see 2014 as a 12th position regular season position on the ladder..........at best. 2015 will be 8th...........at worst.

I think we will be very similar next season, we will be mid table, up and down, most of the year and fade away at the back end of the season.

We are going to have injuries again next year, just like we have had injuries this year and last year and the year before that and so on. Every team gets injuries, but when we will have zero depth next year, except for inexperienced kids, then we are going to get more of the same.

We have the potential, but our 2015 season is still going to come down to the exact same thing that it has for the last five year and that is how many games is The Plane going to play in.

Delboy

First Grade
Just back from the game

Initial thoughts are that as soon as we replaced the starters in the pack, we were off the pace. Sef Paul May have scored and played a nice ball for a line break -BUT, how many penalties did he give away late in tackle counts to give them shots which led to tries. Smith, sorry but the game has passed you by, Peni is all heart and no grunt

The right hand outside backs, only noticed their mistakes, Morgan has stagnated at a so so level, Vai was pretty bad tonight

I wasnot so down on the halves, Gower, Edwards, DeGois and Junior all stood tall, Fui plays in 15 minute spells

How much do we miss Peats, Ma'u and Mannah, thank goodness they will be with us next year, and we have some great young talent coming through.

Plenty of depth in outside backs in NYC, need some experience if we can find room to be a top 8 at least

Souffs played smart tonight, covered Haynes second man plays well, disappointing to give up the last 2tries, but the experience the young fwds are getting will pay off

Think you will find Tepai's contract has been extended, and look for names like Goodall, Matterson and others to come into play ( joey Lussick looked a prospect at 9'in NYC at last)

We played without Lussick, Mossop, Ma'u, Mannah & Peats and still competed until we replaced the starters, and Sef is a depth player only, not a half and not acfwd

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
And that's it. The morale of the team just went downhill after Souths scored after our winger drops the ball. Then he lets another in.

Then it's the team's fault for dropping their bundle.

Anyway I tipped at halftime that Souths just needed to hold the ball and they would win. They were doing it far too easy for quick play-the-balls. Every time they went wide or kicked we were still getting back the ten.

We started the second half well but if one disallowed try can ruin an entire game then we need better leadership, but we all knew that already.

Chipmunk

Coach
I would keep Norman. He is playing shit atm, but i see intelligence and potential; where Sandow seems to have no smarts about him. He has skilll but shit for brains in composing a game plan.
I nickname sandow .....

SFBS

Shit For Brains Sandow

SFBSandow will catch on.

Trust me

I think I will just stick to calling him Sandclown.

yy_cheng

Coach
Then it's the team's fault for dropping their bundle.

Anyway I tipped at halftime that Souths just needed to hold the ball and they would win. They were doing it far too easy for quick play-the-balls. Every time they went wide or kicked we were still getting back the ten.

We started the second half well but if one disallowed try can ruin an entire game then we need better leadership, but we all knew that already.

and the old adage, poor onfield leadership

yy_cheng

Coach
10513374_684545481595105_8997306678320269859_n.jpg

Forty20

First Grade
Just back from the game

Initial thoughts are that as soon as we replaced the starters in the pack, we were off the pace. Sef Paul May have scored and played a nice ball for a line break -BUT, how many penalties did he give away late in tackle counts to give them shots which led to tries. Smith, sorry but the game has passed you by, Peni is all heart and no grunt

The right hand outside backs, only noticed their mistakes, Morgan has stagnated at a so so level, Vai was pretty bad tonight

I wasnot so down on the halves, Gower, Edwards, DeGois and Junior all stood tall, Fui plays in 15 minute spells

How much do we miss Peats, Ma'u and Mannah, thank goodness they will be with us next year, and we have some great young talent coming through.

Plenty of depth in outside backs in NYC, need some experience if we can find room to be a top 8 at least

Souffs played smart tonight, covered Haynes second man plays well, disappointing to give up the last 2tries, but the experience the young fwds are getting will pay off

Think you will find Tepai's contract has been extended, and look for names like Goodall, Matterson and others to come into play ( joey Lussick looked a prospect at 9'in NYC at last)

We played without Lussick, Mossop, Ma'u, Mannah & Peats and still competed until we replaced the starters, and Sef is a depth player only, not a half and not acfwd

Boom. The Tepai extension is massive news. I reckon he will be filthy with himself for the Sam Burgess miss (not entirely his fault) but that was a tremendous 60min effort from a young kid in his second NRL game.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Tepai has been a shining light in his two games, fantastic news if true. He will be our number 12 for hopefully the next decade.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I love Tepai's defence - he has a brilliant attitude to his defence, and regularly slams people or stops them dead in their tracks. He's a keeper.