What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 2 v Broncos @ Suncorp, Fri 9th 7:45pm

Didgi

Brisbane Broncos v North Queensland Cowboys
Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Friday 9 March 2012, kickoff 8:45pm AEDST (7:45pm local, live on Channel 9 QLD)
Referees: Jason Robinson and Gavin Reynolds; Sideline Officials: Ricky MacFarlane and Michael Wise; Video Referee: Bernard Sutton

Broncos: 1. Josh Hoffman 2. Gerard Beale 3. Jack Reed 4. Justin Hodges 5. Jharal Yow Yeh 6. Corey Norman 7. Peter Wallace 8. Ben Hannant 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Sam Thaiday 11. Alex Glenn 12. Ben Te'o 13. Corey Parker
Interchange: 14. Ben Hunt 15. Josh McGuire 16. Matt Gillett 17. Petero Civoniceva

Cowboys: 1. Matthew Bowen 2. Ashley Graham 3. Brent Tate 4. Kane Linnett 5. Antonio Winterstein 6. Johnathan Thurston (c) 7. Ray Thompson 8. Matthew Scott (c) 9. Aaron Payne 10. James Tamou 11. Gavin Cooper 12. Glenn Hall 13. Dallas Johnson
Interchange: 14. James Segeyaro 15. Joel Riethmuller 16. Ashton Sims 17. Jason Taumalolo 18. Cory Paterson 19. Kalifa Faifai Loa

Go nuts. A performance as bad as last week just cannot happen. Tate, Segeyaro and Taumalolo back, Lui and Pangai out, Patto and KFFL on an extended bench. I like Reithy getting an extended chance, thought he went well last weekend.

Tanner Ave

Juniors
Hey Cowboys,

Wondering if you know what happening with T Sims? Do you reckon he will be back? Fantasy money tied up and need to know if I should move him or not?

Cheers.

Tanner Ave

Juniors
Thanks beave,

wasnt going to play, more wondering if I should keep him. Ill give him some more time, Hope you boys get up tonight!

W.Smith

Juniors
Brilliant stuff from the Cows last night and a rippa good game to watch

after the rubbish FNQ tossed up at home v Titans anything was gonna be an improvement but that last night is the reason the Thurston's are my pick to play the GF in 2012

great stuff - cant wait to get up to Townsville for the May 5 game v STGI as a birthday gift to myself

Talanexor

Juniors
Brilliant stuff from the Cows last night and a rippa good game to watch

after the rubbish FNQ tossed up at home v Titans anything was gonna be an improvement but that last night is the reason the Thurston's are my pick to play the GF in 2012

great stuff - cant wait to get up to Townsville for the May 5 game v STGI as a birthday gift to myself

Cheers mate. Can't tell if you're taking the p1ss or not, but Thurston wasn't even the best half in our team on Friday night.

The Dragons are a bit of a bogey side for us, and I think that clash will be a good indicator of whether we're serious contenders this year - and whether there's life after Bennett for the Dragons.

How is Ah Mau going for you guys? He went ok in his first year for us, then we used him as a bench prop and he was pretty uninspiring.

W.Smith

Juniors
not taking the p1ss, im a massive Thurston mark, i love him and actually travelled down from Dubbo last year on a Satdy to watch him live v Parra, my only chance to see him play in Sydney last year, unfortunately a Cows rare loss in 2011, but ive 2 framed pics of JT adorning my main room (as well as 2 Locky's a Dragons 2010 Premiership winning pic and a Soward collage) - plus a Sowy and JT little popup picture things on a table in the same room Lol

against the Broncs i was just glad to see the FNQ back to something like last year, nice balanced team this year that could still use some tweaking from King Henry and im very much xpecting to see them in the final 4 weekend this year

Ah Mau is doing his job for STGI but as you say nuthing inspiring but thats his role, hit up/make yards i just wish hed back himself to pop an unload and that someone is off his hip coz he uausually has a 2/3 defenders on him

our forwards were totally beaten up by the Bulldogs last satdy and if we could borrow Tariq/Dallas/Scotty and Gav Coops for this Friday it would be much appreciated :)

im just hoping all works out for my May 5 venture to Townsville

Latest posts