What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.2 v Eels

Iamback

Coach
The players you’ve mentioned can’t play long minutes in the middle.

Hooker is the hardest position to learn and cover.

Maybe later in the season we might get away with it, but definitely not yet.

We aren't looking at long minutes though, The other 3 benchies will get the bigger minutes

Fangs

Coach
I don't know about Schneider but I wouldn't trust Laurie defending in the middle, you'd have to shuffle the defensive line if he were needed to cover hooker and that's just nah. And Luke is injury cover for the halves too, maybe centre.

I still have PTSD from watching Damien Cook play centre for NSW. We keep Garner in the team and centre is covered.

MugaB

Coach
Cleary has 2x Clive Churchill medals won in games he was injured.

f**ked shoulder that required surger in 2021. He played 70 minutes of origin the night he busted it too. But he won a grand final eith one arm and was man of thd match.

f**ked knee from a Payne Haas hip drop requiring surgery. Hecplayed 70 minutes injured snd put in an sll time display to make Panthers 3 in a row champs.

Congratulations to Moses on being injured and just hanging around while his teammates beat a bottom 4 side though
BOOOMMMM, want summo this!!!
videotogif_2022.06.14_17.35.10.gif

Kilkenny

Coach
Can’t believe how quiet things are on the forum, particularly the game day thread. Even allowing for the disappointing loss to the Storm I would have thought this thread would be humming along. No doubt be humming if we lose!!!!!

Fangs

Coach
Can’t believe how quiet things are on the forum, particularly the game day thread. Even allowing for the disappointing loss to the Storm I would have thought this thread would be humming along. No doubt be humming if we lose!!!!!

Winning 3 in a row will do that to you. We saw this episode last year. Penrith started slow then won the comp.

I doubt we will have any issues with this on gameday.

Kilkenny

Coach
Winning 3 in a row will do that to you. We saw this episode last year. Penrith started slow then won the comp.

I doubt we will have any issues with this on gameday.
I’m really excited looking forward to Friday night.

Hopefully the predicted rainfall will be gone by the afternoon.

Im not focussed on the first Sunday in October I’m just looking forward to what I hope will be another good season.

Kilkenny

Coach
I can tell everyone how shit Soni Luke is a few more times if it helps?
Your position on Soni is what is, many share your opinion, be nice to see him play well in his limited minutes unless something unforeseen happens to Mitch. Regardless of what you think of him personally or as a player as a supporter you should want him to perform well.

Kilkenny

Coach
There is a pretty obvious reason for that.
Opinions around team or players selections are what drives fan forums in many respects. At the same time I fail to understand the hate around certain players. It’s fine to put forward an opinion that a certain player is not worthy of selection but to death ride any player and basically hope they fail is rather sad I think.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Opinions around team or players selections are what drives fan forums in many respects. At the same time I fail to understand the hate around certain players. It’s fine to put forward an opinion that a certain player is not worthy of selection but to death ride any player and basically hope they fail is rather sad I think.
The unjustified hate is ridiculous and to be honest becoming tiresome.

I keep an eye this forum and one other. The quality of discussion is night and day.

This forum is so far removed from all the talk around my footy Club and my mates it’s amazing. Probably the main reason I keep coming. Hahaha

Iamback

Coach
In regards to Soni, must fans who hate’him have a pretty good reason for it. Hating a player that fingered an opposing play butt on the field in our jersey is probably about as justified as it gets.

He gets hate for that for me it is team balance more than anything. I don't see the need to carry a 2nd hooker when Kenny plays 80 mins.

Iamback

Coach

I don't think anyone death rides anyone, It goes to your statement earlier. If only the same handful of posters are posting then their opinions get focused more.

It would be good to get more actual opinions and a wider view point to get the conversation going from different angles.

That isn't the case so it seems like certain players are targetted

Latest posts