What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD 21 TLT - Mighty Eels v Mr Brown's Boys

Lets see how Stefano goes as we start our run into the finals, can't be worse than Alvaro or Moeroa can he?

How would you know until you see him defend against an NRL team, with an NRL hooker running the show? I suspect he would do ok from the limited times I've seen him....but your confidence that he couldn't do any worse is baseless.

hindy111

Post Whore
I sense a terrible round for eels. We lose amd all teams we want to lose win leaving us with some pressure.

emjaycee

Coach
I sense a terrible round for eels. We lose amd all teams we want to lose win leaving us with some pressure.
Apart from Panthers v Sharks which someone on 20 points has to win, what other games realistically give us any more pressure than we are under now?

IF we lose we still remain 2 points clear of 7th place.

hindy111

Post Whore
Apart from Panthers v Sharks which someone on 20 points has to win, what other games realistically give us any more pressure than we are under now?

IF we lose we still remain 2 points clear of 7th place.

Had Broncos,panthers,knights lost we are home as far as finals goes.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
I feel the opposite to be honest. I’m pretty confident the team will get the job done. We apply some early pressure and score a couple and I expect the Knights to roll over.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I feel the opposite to be honest. I’m pretty confident the team will get the job done. We apply some early pressure and score a couple and I expect the Knights to roll over.

I agree.

I haven't had any faith in the team for a few years now, but we are playing pretty well, have high confidence, and are playing at BankWest.

It will be a tough game, but I'm sure we can win.

Tooooks

Bench
Playing at home in front of a big crowd, with almost our best possible side named. I’ll be disappointed if we don’t win this one.

84 Baby

Referee
A win this week will push us 5 or 6 points clear of 9th with 4 rounds left. With my mathemagician powers I believe that would mean we would be in 8 until at least the final round

hindy111

Post Whore
Had Brisbane and Penrith lost I reckon 24 points may of been enough for the 8.
Now 26 will be needed and maybe even 28.

Gronk

Staff member
Will be good to see a Wenty pack of Stephano, Timmy, Oregon, Peni, Davey, Salesi today. Throw in Gennings, Dunster, Parry, Louganis and Salmon and we should pants the last placed Knights. :thumbsup:

Gronk

Staff member
Also keen to see Flegg if I can get out there in time. Keen to see the halves Taipari and that Bondi merkin and the Ball forwards from last year Hughes and Hollis who have big wraps on them.

chiefy1

Juniors
Will be good to see a Wenty pack of Stephano, Timmy, Oregon, Peni, Davey, Salesi today. Throw in Gennings, Dunster, Parry, Louganis and Salmon and we should pants the last placed Knights. :thumbsup:

We need a full report particularly Utoikamanu Khafusi Faainga davey Lelesiuao parry

Latest posts