What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 21 vs Warriors

Copperhead

Juniors
Chasing a third-straight victory, Panthers coach Anthony Griffin names his side to face the Warriors at Mt Smart Stadium on Saturday.

Panthers v Warriors
3pm Saturday @ Mt Smart Stadium

1. Matt MOYLAN (c)
2. Josh MANSOUR
3. Waqa BLAKE
4. Tyrone PEACHEY
5. Dallin WATENE-ZELEZNIAK
6. Bryce CARTWRIGHT
7. Nathan CLEARY
8. Leilani LATU
9. Peter WALLACE
10. Suaia MATAGI
11. Isaah YEO
12. James FISHER-HARRIS
13. Trent MERRIN

14. Moses LEOTA
15. Sitaleki AKAUOLA
16. Chris GREVSMUHL
17. Zak HARDAKER
20. Andy SAUNDERS
21. Viliame KIKAU

Playmaker Te Maire Martin returns from injury in the Panthers ISP side to face Newtown at Henson Park on Saturday.

ISP Panthers v Newtown Jets
3pm Saturday @ Henson Park

1. Dylan EDWARDS
2. Josh HALL
3. George JENNINGS
4. Andrew HEFFERNAN
5. Malakai WATENE-ZELEZNIAK
6. Te Maire MARTIN
7. Zach DOCKAR-CLAY
8. Andy SAUNDERS
9. Sione KATOA
10. Oliver CLARK
11. Corey HARAWIRA-NAERA
12. Brendan ATTWOOD
13. Viliame KIKAU

14. Ray LESOA
15. Paea PUA
16. Stanton ALBERT
17. Atonio PELESASA

Panthers NYC coach Cam Ciraldo names his side to face the Warriors at Mt Smart Stadium on Saturday.

NYC Panthers v NYC Warriors
2.40pm Saturday (local time) @ Mt Smart Stadium

1. Daniel BROWN
2. Jake ENNIS
3. Robert JENNINGS
4. Caleb AEKINS
5. Christian CRICHTON
6. Tyrone MAY
7. Jarome LUAI
8. Kaide ELLIS
9. Wayde EGAN
10. Dylan FUAD
11. Reed IZZARD
12. Corey WADDELL
13. Liam MARTIN

14. Jack NELSON
15. Mark LABAN
16. Thomson TUIGAMALA
17. Shane KIEL
19. Mitch KENNY

Last edited:

Kilkenny

Coach
Given our NSW Cup side are playing the same day at Henson Park it will be interesting to see who travels to NZ as 18th man. Maybe Andy Saunders for the experience?

maple_69

Bench
Jesus that NSW Cup side is outrageous. First grade written over about 13 of them. Throw in a few of the more senior guys who should come back to the side over the next month and that side could win it.

If we can get the key pieces right in first grade next year we have an outrageous production line waiting to be rolled out.

Crucial couple years here lads. We need to take full toll of this wave as you never know when it's going to dry up. We've seen it many times before.

Blues Riff

Bench
I guess Zak is travelling to NZ. We need a spare back in the squad, I suppose, maybe covering for Waqa, but Geez, he's not going to get much game time in FG. He needs some solid games in reserves to get up to speed. We might actually need him later in the season.
Nothing against the guy at this stage, haven't seen enough of him to properly judge.

Fibroman

First Grade
Based on last weeks effort, we should be half a chance, but if the Warriors turn up to play and we play like we did against Sharks and Parra, they could put 30 on us.

TheFrog

Coach
I guess Zak is travelling to NZ. We need a spare back in the squad, I suppose, maybe covering for Waqa, but Geez, he's not going to get much game time in FG. He needs some solid games in reserves to get up to speed. We might actually need him later in the season.
Nothing against the guy at this stage, haven't seen enough of him to properly judge.
I'm a bit puzzled by this. Maybe the coach wants to try him at fullback and move Moylan to 6. Certainly we can cover an injury in the threequarters adequately with Yeo. Unless Blake is doubtful.

franklin2323

Immortal
I'm a bit puzzled by this. Maybe the coach wants to try him at fullback and move Moylan to 6. Certainly we can cover an injury in the threequarters adequately with Yeo. Unless Blake is doubtful.

We paid the transfer fee for a reason. Certainly one of the backs needs cover over the course of the season. Cartwright and Peachey both can move to the pack if we get a forward injury mid game

kinghippo

Juniors
What's everyone's thoughts on this game? We going to win? I think we can get over them but I am worried about Shaun Johnston running around carty and bodene Thompson (if he plays) hitting edges.

Latest posts