What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd. 25 - Parra vs. Manly GAME DAY THREAD 06/09/19

Let's get this on!!

tenor.gif

Stevie

Bench
I’m going! Got a client lunch at 12pm so I’ll be in great form come kick off.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Coming up from the South. I may be running 5 mins late depending on the traffic. If I am can someone get the ref to hold up kick off? I'll let youse know when I park.

Will we stick to the game plan tonight or might we get a little teaser of some of the crazy stuff BA has planned for the finals? I can't wait!

TheRam

Coach
Considering it's a 6 pm kick off, and generally about 5-15% of members can't attend for one reason or another, I think if we crack around 25000, it will be an excellent effort. Anything above will be superb!

Also this means that our average over the season at home is over 20K, second only to the Broncos.

Noise

Coach
On the fast ferry, beer in hand. 2 more trains to go then a walk . C u merkins in 2 hours

Eelogical

Referee
Nearly a sellout. Period !

Yea, who'd have thought the final game of the regular season featuring Parra and Manly at Bankwest would even be be considered as a prime time FTA option? Storm V Cowboys was always the obvious answer.

Last edited: