What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 25 vs Titans

Copperhead

Juniors
Panthers coach Anthony Griffin names his side to face Gold Coast Titans at Cbus Super Stadium on Saturday.

Panthers v Titans
5.30pm Saturday @ Cbus Super Stadium

1. Matt MOYLAN (c)
2. Josh MANSOUR
3. Waqa BLAKE
4. Tyrone PEACHEY
5. Dallin WATENE-ZELEZNIAK
6. Bryce CARTWRIGHT
7. Nathan CLEARY
8. Leilani LATU
9. Peter WALLACE
10. Suaia MATAGI
11. Isaah YEO
12. James FISHER-HARRIS
13. Trent MERRIN

14. Sitaleki AKAUOLA
15. Reagan CAMPBELL-GILLARD
16. Chris GREVSMUHL
17. Zak HARDAKER
20. Moses LEOTA
21. Jeremy LATIMORE

Panthers ISP coach Steve Georgallis names his side to face New Zealand Warriors at Mt Smart Stadium on Sunday.

ISP Panthers v ISP Warriors
11.45am Sunday @ Mt Smart Stadium

1. Malakai WATENE-ZELEZNIAK
2. Chris AUNESE-SCANLON
3. George JENNINGS
4. Ray LESOA
5. Zac MACKAY
6. Te Maire MARTIN
7. Zach DOCKAR-CLAY (c)
8. Viliame KIKAU
9. Sione KATOA
10. Moses LEOTA
11. Corey HARAWIRA-NAERA
12. Jack NELSON
13. Andy SAUNDERS

14. Brendan ATTWOOD
15. Atonio PELESASA
16. Paea PUA
17. Josh HALL

Panthers NYC coach Cam Ciraldo names his side to face Gold Coast Titans at Cbus Super Stadium on Saturday. The availability of Jack Hetherington and Reed Izzard is contingent of the outcome of a judiciary hearing on Wednesday night: http://bit.ly/NYCJudiciary

NYC Panthers v NYC Titans
3.15pm Saturday @ Cbus Super Stadium

1. Dylan EDWARDS
2. Caleb AEKINS
3. Christian CRICHTON
4. Braidon BURNS
5. Daniel BROWN
6. Dean BLORE
7. Wayde EGAN
8. Jack HETHERINGTON
9. Mitch KENNY
10. Oliver CLARK
11. Kaide ELLIS
12. Corey WADDELL
13. Reed IZZARD

14. Liam MARTIN
15. Thomson TUIGAMALA
16. Dylan FUAD
17. Billy BURNS

3 NYC players charged. Luai, grade 3 (4 or 6 weeks). Hetherington grade 3 (4 or 6 weeks). Izzard grade 2 (2 or 3 weeks).

Last edited:

chrisD

Coach
Excellent. Exciting times, nabbing that 6th spot is a possibility and would be huge. Damn shame for us this is the week Hayne moves to fullback.

tripster

Juniors
3 NYC players charged. Luai, grade 3 (4 or 6 weeks). Hetherington grade 3 (4 or 6 weeks). Izzard grade 2 (2 or 3 weeks).

Any idea what these guys did to warrant those charges? Looks like they are likely to be wiped out for all of the finals.

Fibroman

First Grade
Panthers in a tight one based on the go forward from Mansour and Merrin and the attacking flair of Moylan and Peachy,

betcats

Referee
Excellent. Exciting times, nabbing that 6th spot is a possibility and would be huge. Damn shame for us this is the week Hayne moves to fullback.

Yeah I got a bit worried when I read that, I still have scars from 09.

snickers007

Juniors
6 weeks for that?

MRC has gone mad.

Just screams of eliminating two guys from us to level the field out a bit.

I know I'm in the minority on this, but I think it's a very dangerous tackle, and they deserve to be rubbed out.

The 13 has the player in a headlock, and is leveraging his head/neck to get him to the ground, and once the 7 comes in and lifts a leg, he was always going to go head first.

martielang

Bench
Happens when you have 13 players unavailable though. Not really the time of year you want to struggle fielding a side.

In 1sts, Hayne at fullback worries me. Still confident we can win but having Hayne at the back will only strengthen them.

Latest posts