What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 26 vs Sea Eagles

Copperhead

Juniors
Panthers coach Anthony Griffin names his side to face Manly at Pepper Stadium on Sunday.

Panthers v Manly
6.30pm Sunday @ Pepper Stadium

1. Matt MOYLAN (c)
2. Josh MANSOUR
3. Waqa BLAKE
4. Tyrone PEACHEY
5. Dallin WATENE-ZELEZNIAK
6. Bryce CARTWRIGHT
7. Nathan CLEARY
8. Leilani LATU
9. Peter WALLACE
10. Suaia MATAGI
11. Isaah YEO
12. James FISHER-HARRIS
13. Trent MERRIN

14. Sitaleki AKAUOLA
15. Jeremy LATIMORE
16. Chris GREVSMUHL
17. Zak HARDAKER
20. Moses LEOTA

Panthers ISP coach Steve Georgallis names his side to face the Warriors at Mt Smart Stadium on Sunday.

ISP Panthers v ISP Warriors
1.45pm Sunday (local time) @ Mt Smart Stadium

1. Malakai WATENE-ZELEZNIAK
2. Chris AUNESE-SCANLON
3. George JENNINGS
4. Ray LESOA
5. Zac MACKAY
6. Te Maire MARTIN
7. Zach DOCKAR-CLAY (c)
8. Viliame KIKAU
9. Brendon ATTWOOD
10. Atonio PELESASA
11. Corey HARAWIRA-NAERA
12. Jack NELSON
13. Andy SAUNDERS

14. Richie MUNCHOW
15. Paea PUA
16. Dylan FUAD
17. Josh HALL

Panthers NYC coach Cam Ciraldo names his side to face Manly Sea Eagles at Pepper Stadium on Sunday.

NYC Panthers v NYC Sea Eagles
4.15pm Sunday @ Pepper Stadium

1. Dylan EDWARDS
2. Caleb AEKINS
3. Christian CRICHTON
4. Braidon BURNS
5. Daniel BROWN
6. Dean BLORE
7. Wayde EGAN
8. Cowen EPERE
9. Soni LUKE
10. Oliver CLARK
11. Kaide ELLIS
12. Corey WADDELL
13. Reed IZZARD

14. Liam MARTIN
15. Thomson TUIGAMALA
16. Billy BURNS
17. Caleb AEKINS
18. Mitch KENNY

how is hardaker still in the side , he played what 9 mins on sat? Waste of a replacement if you ask me.

Agreed. It is hopeless if he is there in the finals. Need 4 big bodies who can play minutes. Yeo can cover easily, it won't disrupt things too much all our boys seem reasonably fit to handle any increase in work load.

maple_69

Bench
Which forwards minutes do you take though? The bench already gets bugger all. The only type of player i think we could really use on the bench is a zippy hooker or a destructive forward. Katoa and Kikau are the obvious options but they aren't ready to be thrown head first into an elimination final. I'm not thrilled with Hardaker but i don't think it matters too much.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Hardacker has been pretty much a waste of time on the bench - both for the team and him personally. Would have been much more useful giving the spot to literally any promising young player, forward or back. (Forward, preferably, of course).

maple_69

Bench
If that's the case i bet the plan was for Hardaker to fill the centers and Peachey to do the utility role. Peachey caught fire and they figured having Hardaker there would allow them to switch Peachey there when needed while largely leaving him in the position he's killing it in.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Tyrone May will be back in 2-3 weeks. Will miss next weeks final but should be right for following final.

martielang

Bench
So you put another forward on the bench and he sits there for 80mins, next to the 3rd forward that sits there for 70mins....

With the way Griffin uses the bench, your 4th spot should be a back or a hooker. To me, while at the start I didn't agree with it, it now makes sense.

Pomoz

Bench
We are lucky to have so many 80 minute players in the team. It gives the coach more options which his bench.

superpanther

Juniors
they would be better putting the little balck kitten that turned up against Cronulla, at least it could run!!!!