What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.4 v SydRoosters

Das Hassler

Bench
Big test for Luai this one ( chooks)....happy to have him put under as much pressure and get as many shots at the leadership gig with you guys as possible

Fangs

Coach
Very interesting game.

No Collins or Leniu for the Roosters. Likewise we are missing Sorensen and JFH (Most likely). I still think there is a clear edge to Penrith in the forwards. Kenny, Martin, Leota and Yeo are more than capable at handling the Roosters pack.

From memory last year Luai was outstanding at SFS. He may be the key again considering Cleary is out.

Hooked

Juniors
Very interesting game.

No Collins or Leniu for the Roosters. Likewise we are missing Sorensen and JFH (Most likely). I still think there is a clear edge to Penrith in the forwards. Kenny, Martin, Leota and Yeo are more than capable at handling the Roosters pack.

From memory last year Luai was outstanding at SFS. He may be the key again considering Cleary is out.

Luai was great in both games against the Roosters last year. Round 11: He was man of the match with a try and two assists at home.

Round 15: Him and Coggar both had good games.

In 2022 round 11: Again he was man of the match. He scored two tries in 5 minutes at the SCG.

In recent years maybe playing the Chooks gets a rise out of him?

Luai will be the key again. Perfect time to step up.

Hooked

Juniors
Edwards
To’o
May
Tago
Turuva
Luai
Schneider

Leota
Kenny
Smith
Garner
Martin
Yeo

Laurie
Henry
Geyer
Riki
18. Alamoti

Riki was put on report on the weekend for a hipdrop. I don't know if he got suspended. I would have Grant ahead of him, but he can't play till rd 11.

Huth didn't nothing wrong last week. With Fish, and now Sorro out, his experience will be useful.

Blade23

Juniors
I get the feeling Blade gets used or deliberately pushes a narrative. A few on socials ie The Mole runs with his mail at times.
He blasts May agent. Along with Masked Panther and 24 hours later May re-signs.

I am nobody's puppet. I tell it like it is. The club doesn't need me to plant stories or change perception.

I thought we were special to you @Blade23

You lot are! That is why I keep coming back for more. Where else can I find insights from posters like a Lamback, Chins, Hindy, Hamstring, or Fangs?
Sounds like body parts ;)

If I get it wrong I come out and face it.
My post on Sunday, from Saturdays NSW Cup attendance was 100% correct.

Laurie approached Ivan to play for game time. True.
The chance to give Toelau more time in the halves was True.
Schneider did have an illness. True.
I didn't even mention Nathan.
Scans and medical opinion hadn't come back by then for NC and Sorro. If they did they didn't tell a mug like me.

Alas my powers must be waning, or my ear trumpet needs a good clean out. Bloody Ivan! I wish he would talk a bit louder at times :)

Chins get the wins

First Grade
I am nobody's puppet. I tell it like it is. The club doesn't need me to plant stories or change perception.

You lot are! That is why I keep coming back for more. Where else can I find insights from posters like a Lamback, Chins, Hindy, Hamstring, or Fangs?

Scans and medical opinion hadn't come back by then for NC and Sorro. If they did they didn't tell a mug like me.

Alas my powers must be waning, or my ear trumpet needs a good clean out. Bloody Ivan! I wish he would talk a bit louder at times :)
Always appreciate your info mate

Bred not Bought

Juniors

I didn't mean any offense Blade. Sorry if it came across that way.

Bred not Bought

Juniors
Mavrik Geyer, the son of Penrith Panthers club legend Mark Geyer, is set to make his NRL debut against the Sydney Roosters on Thursday night.
Geyer, 23, will be called into the side as a replacement for the injured Scott Sorensen on the bench.
Geyer, who last year re-signed with Penrith until the end of 2025 despite interest from the Melbourne Storm, has been one of the club’s most consistent performers in the lower grades for a few seasons and was upgraded to a top 30 contract last year.
Prop James Fisher-Harris is a chance of returning from a shoulder injury to take on the Sydney Roosters, who will be without props Lindsay Collins (injury) and Spencer Leniu (suspension).