What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.6 v Broncos

Smug Panther

First Grade
I've seen enough to know Critter isn't up to playing 1 yet so let's move on. We either give Staines a taste or start settling into our best backline which is. Staines/Critter on the right and To'o/Burton on the left. At this point I'd even play May at 1 over Critter

CCJohnC

Juniors
I've seen enough to know Critter isn't up to playing 1 yet so let's move on. We either give Staines a taste or start settling into our best backline which is. Staines/Critter on the right and To'o/Burton on the left. At this point I'd even play May at 1 over Critter

Sorry this is rubbish. You are another of the anti-Crichton brigade. He made two error but even the commentators said he was playing well especially in the second half. Some are never satisfied even if we are winning.

Smug Panther

First Grade
Sorry this is rubbish. You are another of the anti-Crichton brigade. He made two error but even the commentators said he was playing well especially in the second half. Some are never satisfied even if we are winning.
Not anti anything. I wanted him to get his shot and he's flopped. His "effort" on the Croker no try was f**king disgusting. Just casually jogging along while he let's him get to the ball

murraymob

First Grade
Crighton cops a lot
But the fitness levels for a fullback are way above any other position just check the raiders fill in fullback he was so fatigued he was dry reaching We only have a few weeks and edwards is back .Keep him there he will improve as his fitness levels and awareness rise.And if needed down the track we will be prepared

martielang

Bench
Can understand why people want Critta moved tbh. I think his second half saved him (for me) but his positioning & defensive effort in the first half was horrendous.

maple_69

Bench
You’d expect our line speed, ruck dominance, discipline and kicking game will mean a huge amount of Broncos kicks under pressure inside the 30. There’s also an enormous gulf in class between the kicking games of DCE/Wighton/Williams/Hodgson and the Broncos halves. There’ll be much less pressure on Crichton and he should get some good opportunities returning the ball with a lot of room to hopefully get his confidence up.

Latest posts