What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 7 Tipping

Diehards

Juniors
Townsville Blackhawks v Burleigh Bears at Jack Manski Oval on Saturday, April 15 - 4pm
Northern Pride v Ipswich Jets at Jones Park, Mann St on Saturday, April 15 - 5:30pm
Easts Tigers v Wynnum Manly Seagulls at Suzuki Stadium, Langlands Park on Sunday, April 16 - 1.40pm*
Souths Logan Magpies v Mackay Cutters at Davies Park on Sunday, April 16 - 2pm
Sunshine Coast Falcons v CQ Capras at Sunshine Coast Stadium on Sunday, April 16 - 2.30pm
PNG Hunters v Redcliffe Dolphins at National Football Stadium on Sunday, April 16 - 3pm
Norths Devils v Tweed Heads Seagulls at Bishop Park on Sunday, April 16 - 3.30pm

Blackhawks
Pride
Tigers
Magpies
Falcons
Hunters
Devils

XXXX Cap

Juniors
I'll tip Wynnum to have two tries overruled by the video referee on inconclusive evidence (I thought the on field decision stayed unless there was certainty).

I will also tip them to have two appalling penalties ruled against them in the final six minutes when the game was on the line. There's only two referees, two touchies and a video ref so how could you possibly expect them to get it right ?

Oh yes, then the Wynnum player gets tackled in the air at the end and..............nothing.

Brutus

Referee
19-11 after leading 11 zip at Langlands.

Wynnum nead more Tony Jemmott.

What is happening with Norths. They f**ked my multi up losing to Tweed at home yesterday. Nikorima out for 2 weeks and all of a sudden they can't play. Leaking points all over the shop. I'll bet Sandow is impersonating a turnstile again.

Brutus

Referee
He was good back in the day along with Brian Naylor.

Where did Wynnum go wrong in the 2nd half on Sunday. I will watch the game Wed on Fox with interest.

Interesting to see Travis Burns playing in thr centres.

XXXX Cap

Juniors
They surprised by being in the game in the first half after being pedestrian last week. Easts were always going to be hard to beat. Not being awarded the two tries in the first half was a huge blow as it would have been a different game with a bigger lead. Letting Easts score in the first minute of the second half was a disaster as that got them back in it with plenty of time left.

The Gulls simply don't have enough points in them, particularly when they have a couple of tries disallowed. They are averaging scoring 14 points a game, equal worst in the comp. They are fourth best in defence.

Latest posts