What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd11 2023: Non Parra games

TheParraboy

Staff member
Melbourne have owned Brisbane since the 2006 GF.

I expect storm to win

Hope they win, but their forward pack and bench is a shadow of years gone by

Plus key injuries dont help

Wouldnt surprise me if Ponys win well, but i hope not

Incorrect

Coach
I'm not sold on the Broncos just yet. They got the Panthers at a good time. Souffs gave them a touch up. All the teams they've beaten well are rubbish - Dragons, Tigers, Cowboys, Eels and Manly... Raiders beat them at Lang Park.... Dolphins gave them a close game...

Winning form is good form I suppose but knowing Bellamy, he'll have the Storm primed tonight

TheParraboy

Staff member
I'm not sold on the Broncos just yet. They got the Panthers at a good time. Souffs gave them a touch up. All the teams they've beaten well are rubbish - Dragons, Tigers, Cowboys, Eels and Manly... Raiders beat them at Lang Park.... Dolphins gave them a close game...

Winning form is good form I suppose but knowing Bellamy, he'll have the Storm primed tonight

Ponys sound like the Eels circa 2019-2021 at the same stage, flat track bullies

Chipmunk

Coach
That's a disgraceful bunker decision. How is putting your foot into touch a metre from the train line a 20 metre restart?

Surely also a shoulder charge

Latest posts