What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd12 2020 Non Parra games - Indigenous Round

TheParraboy

Staff member
Delightful for Latrell to be available for Indigenous round, Perfect timing by the judiciary...

Thursday

Dragons v Souths - Dragons to get the win, Hunt back in the halves a worry

Friday
Tigers v Warriors - Tigers easily, George to grab a double
Broncos v Sharks - Sharks easily - Johnson will destroy the ponys (plus he's my fantasy captain)

Saturday
Roosters v Titans - Roosters easily - back to premiership winning form
Cowboys v Raiders - Raiders easily after a close first 30 minutes
Manly v Penrith - Manly I reckon, Penrith on a bit of a dip, loss will do them good

Sunday
Storm v Knights - Cant see anything else by Storms by 13+

Last edited:

jk13

First Grade
what a shithouse round, i have to go for manly. f**kin hating myself

Gazzamatta

Coach
what a shithouse round, i have to go for manly. f**kin hating myself
Lol. You preferred life without Footy? Ill watch any game now days. Bunnys specials tonight. The Indigenous Redfern Rabbits are specials for the Indigenous Round with Lattrell back.
They will get a huge boost this week same as we would have if we were smart enough to select Will Smith.

jk13

First Grade
Lol. You preferred life without Footy? Ill watch any game now days. Bunnys specials tonight. The Indigenous Redfern Rabbits are specials for the Indigenous Round with Lattrell back.
They will get a huge boost this week same as we would have if we were smart enough to select Will Smith.
Going for manly is like being in the wil smith fan club

Tooooks

Bench
Last three rounds I’ve got 6/8. Not great but should’ve nabbed a 7 or 8.

Not too many games I can get excited about really, although Manly Penrith should be good.

Dragons v Souths - Souths
Souths really don’t impress me much but I’ve got no idea which Dragons team will show up, so I’ve gone Souths for this one.

Tigers v Warriors - Tigers
Warriors showed a lot of heart last week but I don’t think they’ll be up two weeks in a row. Tigers by a few tries.

Broncos v Sharks - Sharks
You just can’t back Broncos at the moment.

Roosters v Titans - Roosters
Roosters weren’t great last week. I think they’ll put a score on this week.

Cowboys v Raiders - Raiders
Despite all their injuries, Raiders still have a pretty solid looking team, especially with Bateman back and CHN on the bench. They should win this one.

Manly v Penrith - Manly
Both teams have some players back this week and as Sam Burgess would say, it should be a crucking game, but I’ll stick with Penrith. A Manly win won’t surprise me at all though.

Storm v Knights - Storm
Knights have gone off the boil. Storm by 18.

Latest posts