What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd12 2021 Non Parra games - Indigenous round

Gazzamatta

Coach
Gee Cronulla has a decent looking side on paper. I was quite surprised when I had a good look. Going ok as well. Could be another Smokey for the top 8.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Probably controversial but I've been critical of the media for giving Pricky a "free ride". To a lesser extent this could also apply to BA? He seems to be a media favourite. A poor performance V The Knights will either prove or disprove this theory.

Incorrect

Coach
Probably controversial but I've been critical of the media for giving Pricky a "free ride". To a lesser extent this could also apply to BA? He seems to be a media favourite. A poor performance V The Knights will either prove or disprove this theory.
Holbrook should be under the microscope.... Or not... f**king Gold Coast seems to be the hardest place on the planet to get a sporting franchise to be successful long term... Outlaw Motor Cycle Gang HQ's and associated distribution of illicit substances seems to thrive... Footy clubs not so much....

Noise

Coach
Holbrook should be under the microscope.... Or not... f**king Gold Coast seems to be the hardest place on the planet to get a sporting franchise to be successful long term... Outlaw Motor Cycle Gang HQ's and associated distribution of illicit substances seems to thrive... Footy clubs not so much....
Footy clubs are needed to prop up the bikie gangs and illicit drug trade.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Absolutely. Very disappointing at the moment. Better is expected that's for sure. Cronulla looked pretty good though. Maybe Josh Hannah deserves a second look as an assistant?

eels_fan

First Grade
We must taken it out on manly as they are playing like busteds today, only difference is the knights are even more horrible

Incorrect

Coach
Absolutely. Very disappointing at the moment. Better is expected that's for sure. Cronulla looked pretty good though. Maybe Josh Hannah deserves a second look as an assistant?
I'm a big fan of Will Kennedy. Been their best by a long way this year. Has re-signed with them which is a great reward for him even with a new incoming coach. Wish him good luck.

strider

Post Whore
Turbo is a gun ... he saw they needed to put defensive pressure there, charged like a mad merkin, got the result .... no other fullbacks make that effort. They just sit at the back when in D

Latest posts