What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd12 2022: Non Parra games - Indigenous Rd

King-Gutho94

Coach
Do you reckon the titans would be thinking why did bother with issako.

Thankfully he chose them not parra. Makes stupid mistakes every match.

hindy111

Post Whore
Penrith are an amazing machine. After half the season only one loss by 2 points to us. How many games have the lost in 3 seasons if you don't count origin period losses? It's quite an effort what they are doing.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Penrith are an amazing machine. After half the season only one loss by 2 points to us. How many games have the lost in 3 seasons if you don't count origin period losses? It's quite an effort what they are doing.
Penrith lost just 7 games since 2020.

2 have been origin affected.

2 of those other 5 losses when at full strength were against parramatta.

And both times we won was the only time we had our full spine available against Penrith.

Mahoney missed all 4 losses against Penrith in that period and 2 of those losses we had Ray Stone at hooker.

And then another game was when we sent out our under 20s in final round last year.

So we have been handicapped 3 times basically against Penrith. And they haven't blown us away in that period either.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Bronco fans if Payne had of scored

boourns GIF

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
This whole bullshit with Phaas is nothing more than a ruse to get his new manager commission on a new contract. He's going nowhere.

King-Gutho94

Coach
have we discussed how shit Hollbrook must be yet?
I am not sure titans were a basketcase when he took over in 2020 and got them to the finals in 2 seasons.

This year they have tossed away 2 games after getting out to 20 point lead. So they should be on edge of the 8.

I think meninga has completely screwed over the cap by paying fifita 1.2 million. Which has handicapped them.

I also think they are a still young team.

But in saying that they have signed some dumb journeyman players like Jaymane Issako and Esan Marsters that don't help whatsoever.

Sensei Cobra

Juniors
I am not sure titans were a basketcase when he took over in 2020 and got them to the finals in 2 seasons.

This year they have tossed away 2 games after getting out to 20 point lead. So they should be on edge of the 8.

I think meninga has completely screwed over the cap by paying fifita 1.2 million. Which has handicapped them.

I also think they are a still young team.

But in saying that they have signed some dumb journeyman players like Jaymane Issako and Esan Marsters that don't help whatsoever.
Issako and marsters = dumb and dumber