What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd12: Parra v Souths GAME DAY THREAD @ Stadium Australia 29/5/21

hineyrulz

Post Whore
tenor.gif

84 Baby

Referee
You’re a good man and a certain other person could learn a lot about consistency and not pissing off the footy gods from you.

Well maybe just consistency

Chipmunk

Coach
Interesting one.

Souths should be up for this after a very disappointing performance last week. So should we.

This match is probably going to be a case of the difference between each teams greatest strength and their opponents biggest weakness.

Is the difference between our greatest strength (our middle) and probably Souths biggest weakness (their middle), bigger than Souths greatest strength (left side attack) and our biggest weakness (right side defence)?

I think I can see Souths running riot against our right side defence.

Gronk

Staff member
Souths 50 plus.
D Coach - David Kidwell

Kornstar

Coach
We are good enough to beat them however i think Bennett will have given them a massive rocket and plenty of inspiration this week and i just don't think we can beat a team who comes at us with the likely enthusiasm they will play with.

I do expect a pretty similar game to when they beat us last year at Bankwest during the regular season, they will score at least 40 and we will be lucky to get over the line.

The good news is that the BA thread will get a real workout this week, it's been a while since the people who can't wait for BA to fail have really had a chance to rip into him.

Go Eels.......

eels_fan

First Grade
All this talk of Bennett having Souths ready for redemption overlooks that it didn’t work after their last smashing, and the last time we lost we bounced back in style. Everyone is discounting BA’s ability to get us up - we haven’t lost back to back regular season fixures in near on 2 years.

another important factor being overlooked is we have a large number players pushing for selection in origin with Fittler stating he’s watching our game with keen eyes.

Latest posts