What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd12: Parramatta v Souths GAME DAY thread 31st May 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chipmunk

Coach
Goes to show, if you run hard and tackle hard then you'll generally win.

What's more interesting is whether it continues on. All very well to do it once after you've had your pants pulled down.

Eelementary

Post Whore
A much improved performance from the boys, albeit against a depleted opposition. I'd call that a four point win, considering how many teams inside the eight won't be beating Souths this year.

They were depleted, true - but they still boasted a side with Adam Reynolds, John Sutton, Sam Burgess, George Burgess, and Tom Burgess.

Obviously, Cook, Walker, etc. were big losses, but Souths still had an impressive pack.

T.S Quint

Coach
They were depleted, true - but they still boasted a side with Adam Reynolds, John Sutton, Sam Burgess, George Burgess, and Tom Burgess.

Obviously, Cook, Walker, etc. were big losses, but Souths still had an impressive pack.

I reckon we would have beaten them even with those players.
Of course with no way to ever know if that’s the case, I will assume it to be true.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I reckon we would have beaten them even with those players.
Of course with no way to ever know if that’s the case, I will assume it to be true.

Tbh, I agree with you.

We played with aggression, speed, and bruising defence.

We would have given any side a run for their money, tbh.

@hindy111, you called it - you said we would win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts