What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD12 Vs Sea Eagles

Who’s back this week?

Maybe Kikau & Tetevano?

Hopefully Staines is fit to play as well, I’d at least put him on the wing. But I’d be tempted to try him at fullback.

May should move back to bench. I don’t think he’s big enough to start in the second row. Even if Kikau isn’t fit I’d be looking at starting Leniu in the SR.

franklin2323

Immortal
Who’s back this week?

Maybe Kikau & Tetevano?

Hopefully Staines is fit to play as well, I’d at least put him on the wing. But I’d be tempted to try him at fullback.

May should move back to bench. I don’t think he’s big enough to start in the second row. Even if Kikau isn’t fit I’d be looking at starting Leniu in the SR.

Staines, Tetevano and Kikau due back

Yeah May isn't good enough to start regularly a nice fill in.

Not sure of Leinu's fitness. I have heard he needs to work on his motor. Maybe Leota is the one that starts

WestyLife

First Grade
If they play like agains the Titans they will lose. Granted the injuries play a big part so it's not the end of the world. I'd love to see Staines get a go at Fullback if available since Burton is clearly being prepped for something else.

Jane Murray

Bench
If they play like agains the Titans they will lose. Granted the injuries play a big part so it's not the end of the world. I'd love to see Staines get a go at Fullback if available since Burton is clearly being prepped for something else.
Like what?

martielang

Bench
Who’s back this week?

Maybe Kikau & Tetevano?

Yeh I really didn't understand May on the edge. I'd personally give Burns a run but each to their own.

franklin2323

Immortal

Manly's injuries. The weather around will be a forwards belt up. So low scoring again

Fangs

Coach
Without Korisau our attack is fairly pedestrian. They've got Levi who I don't rate at all but at the very least he will challenge the markers. We have clocked off a lot just before halftime this year so I won't be surprised if he is a try scorer on Saturday night.

DCE v Cleary. The latter is always giving 100% but he struggled in the redzone without our best spine around him. Manly are facing the exact same issue but I think DCE will come out on top with his skillset.

Elliot v Aekins...Elliot only has one T in his surname. Aekins, E before I. Cust v Luai both had nice touches in attack on the weekend.

I really like Manly's pack and rate it up there with the best. Potentially the toughest one we have come up against this year.

Backing Manly in this one. And if you believe in 'the loss we had to have' viewpoint then this is the game for it. And probably the Raiders game too the week after if we don't have any returning players.

WestyLife

First Grade
Without Korisau our attack is fairly pedestrian. They've got Levi who I don't rate at all but at the very least he will challenge the markers. We have clocked off a lot just before halftime this year so I won't be surprised if he is a try scorer on Saturday night.

DCE v Cleary. The latter is always giving 100% but he struggled in the redzone without our best spine around him. Manly are facing the exact same issue but I think DCE will come out on top with his skillset.

Elliot v Aekins...Elliot only has one T in his surname. Aekins, E before I. Cust v Luai both had nice touches in attack on the weekend.

I really like Manly's pack and rate it up there with the best. Potentially the toughest one we have come up against this year.

Backing Manly in this one. And if you believe in 'the loss we had to have' viewpoint then this is the game for it. And probably the Raiders game too the week after if we don't have any returning players.

The next two games I assume we'd see Kikau back with May to the bench and Burton out. We will be tested heavily. I'd be willing to see Staines have a go but it's not the game for Burton to try a new position.

Fangs

Coach
The next two games I assume we'd see Kikau back with May to the bench and Burton out. We will be tested heavily. I'd be willing to see Staines have a go but it's not the game for Burton to try a new position.

I think Aekins will stay at fb nothing Ivan has said suggests otherwise. However Staines should replace MWZ on the wing if fit.

One decision that is possible is benching Kenny early in the 2nd half. Luai/May to 9.

Its a Mary inspired play however May is most comfortable when working those set pieces. Having him out there means that Aikens isnt required so much. May could also just play lock but our starting middles have a crucial role in red zone attack as well.

betcats

Referee
Kikau and Tetevano should be back. Staines should be out of iso not sure if they will consider picking him when he hasnt trained outside his apartment for two weeks.

mxlegend99

Referee
Burns is a good talent that will kick on IMO. But he has had issues lately and needs replacing. Its only minor things that can be fixed... Poor ball control and discipline really.

Ivan tipped his hand last week. We are just going to bide time until we get troops back.

Staines will come in for MWZ if he is fit at a guess. Although MWZ might stay til To'o is fit.

Kikau will push May to the bench. Burton will drop out.

Tetevano if fit replaces Leniu I would think. But personally hope he comes back in for Burns. Leniu is a real beast and i think we could need that against Manly pack.

Latest posts