What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd13 2021: Non Parra games (bye round)

hindy111

Post Whore
Penrith have 3 debutants this year all playing tonight. I've heard big things about this Tago kid.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Is it just me or do we seem to play a lot of teams the week after they play penrith.

We play the tigers next week. They have penrith tonight.

I reckon it will be the 4th or 5th time this year

lingard

Coach
Can’t stand Lodge as a human, but he has poked his head through a few times and Isako should have been there. Not a smart player
Why? Because he had an obvious drug and alcohol problem and went absolutely ape-shit and terrorised a family in America, but has since paid a financial recompense and seems to have turned his life around?

eels_fan

First Grade
Haven’t watched the game, but just saw 4 tigers done for dangerous tackles (garner, seyfarth, twal, nofa x 2)

they may have no players for next week....

strider

Post Whore
The NRL is f**ked .... he did NOT lose the ball because he made a slight bit of contact to brush his head - he lost it cos the ball was knocked out ... this is f**king dumb

mind you, I still think it was ultimately a try, cos douhi then grounded it

Latest posts