What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd13: Parramatta v Sharks GAME DAY thread 8/6/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Tep is one of the most overrated footballers by the eels. I say that because I don’t think anyone else rates him.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
I understand it’s early days, in saying that we won’t get close to sharks tonight, but f**k me we Moses leaves me speechless.....he is not the half to take us forward! and just quietly his kicking game is non existent :rage:

Bazal

Post Whore
No johnston,morris or woods. We should win or be close.

I've put 50 on sharks at 18s to win it. Competetive without Woods,Graheme,Moylan and Johnston. I'd argue the best 4. Throw in Nikora,Bailey x 2 and Xerri and there is guys who will continue to grow as season goes on.
Throw in Fafita, Pryor,Dugan,Morris along with Gallen and Townsend and it is a great side.

W.Smith was fine on Friday. Salmon may come in. Either are fine options. D.Brown back the following game I think I read.
Either way its fine.

We wont beat sharks anyhows. And thats fine by me.

Hmmmmm....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts