What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd14 2021: Non Parra games

84 Baby

Referee
Smith is now my least annoying. Ginnane I was okay with but now that goodbye stuff grates. He's ok on the shows but not the commentary. Voss just took that league geek stuff to heart and now thinks it's his schtick. It shouldn't be.
Quando sono solo
sogno all’orizzonte
e mancan le parole,
Si lo so che non c’è luce
in una stanza quando manca il sole,
Se non ci sei tu con me, con me
Su le finestre
mostra a tutti il mio cuore
che hai acceso,
chiudi dentro me
la luce che
hai incontrato per strada.
Time to say GOOOODDDDBYYYEEEE!

TheParraboy

Staff member
I reckon you blokes let the commentators bother you way more that it's worth. You don't have to agree with them or like them. It's not like any of them as are evil as Cashcow.
Some of them spoil the coverage though with their own agendas and in particular over the top garbage / screaming at any half break.

Also don’t need guys like Braith and Ennis going on a whimsical useless rant of what the previous commentator just said in a direct and simplified form

Though I don’t mind if they go on rants or praise if it’s in favour of Parra 🤓

Bandwagon

Staff member
Broncos are f**king dog shit. And it’s great! But Walters gets a free ride because of his links with Fox. They are as bad as they were under Seibold.

At this point in time last year they were 3 wins 11 losses, 186 for 437 against for -251 PD

Right now they are 3 wins 11 losses 232 for 436 against for -204 PD

Remarkably similar result, though a slight improvement in their attack. Kevvie's one saving grace is that the Dogs are more shit this year than last.

Trent Barret is the only thing standing between the Donkeys and the spoon, and he is clearly a formidable force.

emjaycee

Coach
The overhyping of certain club's players is a bit nauseating to be honest and the inconsistency would be funny if they were called out on it.

For example Burton was a "superstar" until the Tigers game when he was "just a kid, finding his way and not the saviour the Dogs think they are getting" and then suddenly he was a "superstar " again in the second half last night.

Ennis and Voss are constantly doing this and it pisses me off.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
The overhyping of certain club's players is a bit nauseating to be honest and the inconsistency would be funny if they were called out on it.

For example Burton was a "superstar" until the Tigers game when he was "just a kid, finding his way and not the saviour the Dogs think they are getting" and then suddenly he was a "superstar " again in the second half last night.

I guess it shows they are fans like the rest of us. They just get caught up in the moment. Agree its annoying though. Some perspective would be nice.

That fine, but honestly I couldn't care less about stuff like that. It's clearly an opinion call and that's their opinion. I get more annoyed by commentators who, for instance, have a go at the ref for enforcing the rules and say 'Yeh, I know they're the rules, but they shouldn't be'.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
That fine, but honestly I couldn't care less about stuff like that. It's clearly an opinion call and that's their opinion. I get more annoyed by commentators who, for instance, have a go at the ref for enforcing the rules and say 'Yeh, I know they're the rules, but they shouldn't be'.

you would be referring to Gus ?

that's one of his favourite lines

TheParraboy

Staff member
Dont forget the Queens birthday blockbuster match today

And a chance to dissect and analyse our tough opponents for next week...

Avenger

Immortal
Corey Norman told he is not wanted at the Dragons for season 2022.

#exposed
#plodder
#f**kwit

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Lol Griffen the fraud, who is he going to blame when he fails at the Dragons???

His mate Kent will try and find him another job.

Latest posts