What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd14 2024: Eels v Bulldogs GAME DAY THREAD @ Accor Stadium June 10th

adorable dog GIF

Gronk

Staff member
Did we get the Sharks on a bad day ? Are we really that good ?

I note that Riccio and a few more journos reckon that the dogs are specials.

Are caught up in our own hype ?

King-Gutho94

Coach

We beat the dogs in Round 1 with it close to the side we put out today.

The dogs have lost Kikau and Addo Carr from that game. So they are a weaker.

The Dogs are probably more confident and have more belief atm but I look at the 2 sides and we have way more attacking arsenal at our disposal we should be winning especially on a dry afternoon match.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We beat the dogs in Round 1 with it close to the side we put out today.

The dogs have lost Kikau and Addo Carr from that game. So they are a weaker.

The Dogs are probably more confident and have more belief atm but I look at the 2 sides and we have way more attacking arsenal at our disposal we should be winning especially on a dry afternoon match.
Dogs are defending well and we can’t defend, should be an interesting game.

hindy111

Post Whore

Brisbane played terrible and missing Walsh,Mariner and Reynolds. Brisbane actualy haven't been great this season.
It is also a very weak Comp. If Souths,NZ or Parra put it together they'd worry more sides then Canberra,Dolphins,Saints whomare currently in the 8.

Man you don't understand football at all

Chipmunk

Coach
The reality is we just have to keep turning up and continue on winning.

Looking at our draw, our lack of depth in the roster, and potential for further games without key players, I can't see us turning up enough times in the right frame of mind for us to get enough wins to actually make the Top 8 from here. Although, we are bizarrely only 3 wins outside the Top 4 with half a season to play. Realistically, anything is possible.

But, you can only turn up and try and beat what is in front of you on the day, so we will see what today brings.

Soto

Bench
Interestingly Asi remains the 18th man...anyone thinks there might be late change...also note Lussick remains as 19th...
Makatoa played NSW Cup fri night..
Whoever plays left centre needs to be up in Crichtons face. Probably best centre in the comp at the moment

Stevie

Bench
The reality is we just have to keep turning up and continue on winning.

Looking at our draw, our lack of depth in the roster, and potential for further games without key players, I can't see us turning up enough times in the right frame of mind for us to get enough wins to actually make the Top 8 from here. Although, we are bizarrely only 3 wins outside the Top 4 with half a season to play. Realistically, anything is possible.

But, you can only turn up and try and beat what is in front of you on the day, so we will see what today brings.
*chase the collision

Pazza

First Grade

If we can hold onto the pill and stay disciplined, we can hang with anyone in this comp.

Blaise and our mobility in the middle still makes me nervous. So importent we complete at a high percentage cause I got no faith we can defend our mistakes.

Latest posts