What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd14: Parra v Dragons GAME DAY thread (14/8/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jason taylor

Bench
If only I knew, I would have put my hand up.

And for those defending Sivo, the poor stuff I mentioned has nothing to do with any injury from Parker:
  • Catches the ball from an almost standing start 3 metres behind the play the ball;
  • The most at-risk player in the team in regards to dropping the ball;
  • Scared to contest a kick.
He has the tries because, previously, we had Brown, Gutho and Jennings doing all the work.

It's time for Sivo to be dropped. Bring on Dunster.

Like I said earlier, I'd drop Waqa Blake, too, and bring in Taka. Matterson + Taka + Fergo would be a threat and we wouldn't have to spend 95% of our time setting to move the ball to the left in a ridiculously predictable fashion.

Agree 100%. I think we are seeing why Penrith were more than happy to let Waqa Blake leave.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Ennis mentioned on Fox we haven't played our best since the Cowboys game and the lesson should've been learned in the Manly game.

Well we certainly weren't at our best against the Tigers but wasn't an ugly win like the Knights, Sharks and Bulldogs.

I could see a loss coming given the way we've been playing but against the Dragons should definitely be a lesson heading into the finals.

I think the attack has been quite poor, we're too predictable, opposition teams are starting to work out Parramatta's attack.

Also I don't think there's a lot of communication between the players Eg. Mahoney kicking on the 4th tackle, yes it was a good kick but not the best option when you consider they were two points behind and there were no chasers.

Its not gonna look pretty if they play like that against Melbourne but Rugby League's a funny game, it wouldn't surprise me if they suddenly come out and really hurt Melbourne. I don't think the Storm have that needed loss yet.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Our weird attacking structures have to be a deliberate ploy, surely?

We have Blake and Ferguson on our right edge - Blake is quick enough to create havoc, and Ferguson is a freakish finisher.

Not to mention that Ryan Matterson is a gun edge forward, and Moses has shown a preference to camp on the right side...

Yet, we always shift the ball left...

I can't help but think that it's a deliberate tactic; to what end, I can't say, but it's the only logical explanation...

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Actually after last week I’m sure there’s a bunch of Drag fans putting money on them so perhaps Boncos odds are worth the madness of the multi
They should sack Dean Young this week so that they can keep their winning streak going.

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
Your knob would have been red raw after the loss to the dragons.
Nah idiot.

I am devastated cause I actually thought they were genuine contenders and enjoyed the style of play, but it looks like Brad's coached all the skill out of them again, and got them playing like robots again.

We wont see another premiership whilst BA is in charge.

Anyone who cannot see that is an absolute fool.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Nah idiot.

I am devastated cause I actually thought they were genuine contenders and enjoyed the style of play, but it looks like Brad's coached all the skill out of them again, and got them playing like robots again.

We wont see another premiership whilst BA is in charge.

Anyone who cannot see that is an absolute fool.
If they were playing like robots they would look more organised

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts