What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd14: Parra v Tigers GAME DAY THREAD @ BankWest Stadium 13/6/21

Gronk

Staff member
We would of lost against a decent side but the Tigers were beyond Shitful. Good to get the win but hardly anything to get excited about.

We are miles away from the top sides it’s not even close, we had all the ball and all the calls and we only put them away when they lose a player in the bin.
Sure mate, I get it. Your job is to always find the negative in our games. I'm the opposite, I'm the glass half full version of you.

We're 11/3 coming 3rd + 176 points with a bye in hand. 👍

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Sure mate, I get it. Your job is to always find the negative in our games. I'm the opposite, I'm the glass half full version of you.

We're 11/3 coming 3rd + 176 points with a bye in hand. 👍
And all that will mean shit when it comes to playing the top sides when it matters, but yay i suppose!!

We would of lost against a decent side but the Tigers were beyond Shitful. Good to get the win but hardly anything to get excited about.

We are miles away from the top sides it’s not even close, we had all the ball and all the calls and we only put them away when they lose a player in the bin.

totally agree it’s called flat track bullies. Penrith, south’s, Melbourne it’s between those 3 to take it out.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
totally agree it’s called flat track bullies. Penrith, south’s, Melbourne it’s between those 3 to take it out.
Souths are no hope, it's a race in two IMO and they are so far ahead of the rest it's not funny.

We are 11 and 3 not because we are a shit hot side, it's the state of the comp is so poor.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Let's hope you enjoy a game soon mate.
I enjoy all our wins, but because i don't blow jizz everywhere after we win and say that we are average when we were pretty average i'm a debbie downer. I suppose it is 2021 and the truth is something that is not allowed these days.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Big margin and a good enough win. A bit loose before half time, but then made the most of the Tigers sin bin putting on 3 tries and effectively sealing the victory. Then running through the motions with a few loose tackles and niggles creeping in. But we're clearly top 4 material yet again, and with pleanty of time to fine tune so we can go further than the second week of the finals.

Delboy

First Grade
If that moron in the bunker called the elbow to the head on RCG, then even the idiot Atkins would have given a penalty at least and Papali’i most likely wouldnt have felt the need to exact some sort of revenge.

Atkins/Perenara what could go wrong 🥴

Gronk

Staff member
I enjoy all our wins, but because i don't blow jizz everywhere after we win and say that we are average when we were pretty average i'm a debbie downer. I suppose it is 2021 and the truth is something that is not allowed these days.
Poor hiney is oppressed. Miserable ghost. 😱

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
You save that for episodes of the Golden Girls.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You save that for episodes of the Golden Girls.
Golden Girls Stressed GIF - GoldenGirls Stressed Ugh GIFs

Latest posts