What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd14: Parra v Tigers GAME DAY THREAD @ BankWest Stadium 13/6/21

King-Gutho94

Coach
Yeah forgot Moses, TBH I don't remember the incident, so I assume it was pretty innocuous.

Nearly everyone gets put on report these days the moment the hand touches the face. I dont think there was nothing in it. Reed got put on report twice against souths and wasnt even charged. Luke brooks should be more concerned then moses with that dangerous throw.

Sivo and papa will probably miss a couple. Ideally one but probably 2. If douiehi didnt have blood on his nose and have to go off with HIA its probably a fine

Tigertail

Juniors
Nearly everyone gets put on report these days the moment the hand touches the face. I dont think there was nothing in it. Reed got put on report twice against souths and wasnt even charged. Luke brooks should be more concerned then moses with that dangerous throw.

Sivo and papa will probably miss a couple. Ideally one but probably 2. If douiehi didnt have blood on his nose and have to go off with HIA its probably a fine
I wonder what would have happened to you if Sivo hit like he did with Doueihi, I wish. Doueihi was off for the rest of the match after that, it was a reckless head high tackle, and he already has a record, it should not be a fine, idiot.

Soto

Bench
Name calling and all..why the hate, why the anger, why the saltiness? Oh yes because it was another spanking. Yes was a bad tackle but Douehi had slipped too. He will get a couple weeks. Now move on..

Bandwagon

Staff member
I wonder what would have happened to you if Sivo hit like he did with Doueihi, I wish. Doueihi was off for the rest of the match after that, it was a reckless head high tackle, and he already has a record, it should not be a fine, idiot.

It's careless, not reckless, Dewy was falling.

The damage done, and the fact Dewy was game over will grade it up.

Avenger

Immortal
I wonder what will happen when you miss the semis again? Who’s fault will it be this time ? I’d still blame Ivan and his bus.

Soto

Bench
Was just listening to 2gb and Hardley blowing up big time because apparently Papali'i will not be getting suspended but getting a fine...to say he wasn't happy is an understatement.
Not sure what i was even doing listening to Hardley

Eelementary

Post Whore
Was just listening to 2gb and Hardley blowing up big time because apparently Papali'i will not be getting suspended but getting a fine...to say he wasn't happy is an understatement.
It's good for us, but to be honest - Papali'i deserves a suspension. That was a thuggish act.

hindy111

Post Whore
Just thought let's not drag this out longer than it needs to be. But hey Djokovic is the greatest of all time. I watched that match last night and well into the morning and he came out in the 3rd set and just took complete control. Tsitsipas will win a few grand slams and this is a match he will learn enormously from.
I don't understand the Djokovic hate. For the record I'm not Serbian but he is one of my all time favourites. He has a personality and is very charismatic whereas the other 2 are too serious.
I reckon Djokovic has a couple more slams left in him.

5 more slams in him. Will chalk them up this year and next.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Funny because it was almost certainly deliberate, but very low impact. Old mate just got a bit of a sore ear.

hindy111

Post Whore
Better, imo - Jokic is part of the new "stretch 5" brigade on centers.

Jokic can do it all - shoot, pass, rebound, and post up.

He is a brilliant player.

And Divac was one of my favourite players.

Emiid however should of been MVP. It should be called after final series is taken into consideration to see what guys do under pressure.
Gianis choked everytime just about.
Donavon Mitchel has to be considered also. He is sensational

Maybe Leilua will get a state funeral out of it?

hindy111

Post Whore
Funny because it was almost certainly deliberate, but very low impact. Old mate just got a bit of a sore ear.

Tigers player did similar on RCG with his fist. Does the knee make it worse? If it was with force I'd say it would but neither where.
Munster kicked Martin. Unsure if he was suspended. But again no force in it. But still very dirty.

lingard

Coach
How come Waqa is good again?
His tackling technique is that of a seven year old. Only a matter of time until he gets found out big-time. Maybe against Melbourne in two week's time? His attack is better. Good under the high ball. Runs well. Very athletic. Not much football sense, though. Very reactive player. I still don't like him.

Latest posts