What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd15 2021: Non Parra games (Beanie for brain cancer round)

Tooooks

Bench
I cannot cop Meninga. He is so boring and comes across as an epic dope. Even Cronk is starting to annoy me.
Mal struggles to string two coherent sentences together. He’s really not very bright at all and adds nothing to the commentary team.

Having said that, my Kayo wasn’t working last night and I had to listen to Gus, Freddy et al For the first time in years. They are awful.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Mal struggles to string two coherent sentences together. He’s really not very bright at all and adds nothing to the commentary team.

Having said that, my Kayo wasn’t working last night and I had to listen to Gus, Freddy et al For the first time in years. They are awful.
I've gone right off Fittler since he filled in for Gus on 100% Footy and totally unloaded on Our Eels, particularly Marata for the incident with Teddy. It's not surprising how quiet he was last night the hypocritical, bare footed greenie.

hindy111

Post Whore
Unsure why they carried on that was nothing in the hit on Cleary. Cause he was slipping.
Sivo and Marata where suspended for similar incidents. Gus and Co carried in how it ruined the game. It was a swinging arm and knocked him around the head. Yes he was slipping.

A good point however was once the side scores a try the player should be allowed back on. I think unless he is HIA amd out for game in which case I feel your player should be allowed to be replaced but has no further action also

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Blocker: "What is he supposed to do?"

How about not trying to smash a dude who's concentrating on regaining a juggled ball. Fitzgibbon wasn't in such a hurry to belt the bloke half his size until he saw him juggle the ball. He deserves what he gets. Just tackle the merkin ffs

Gronk

Staff member

$$ fine for the Rooster, but the sin bin cost them the game. :rolleyes:

6-12 when he went off
20-12 when he came back on

Delboy

First Grade

$$ fine for the Rooster, but the sin bin cost them the game. :rolleyes:

6-12 when he went off
20-12 when he came back on
True, doesn’t alter the fact that the Roosters media junkies thought it was the right thing until it impacted on the Roosters. That’s so obvious and another reason to see the media as hacks, along with the puffed up coach.🙄

Gazzamatta

Coach
Kane evans laziness in the middle led to the line break before the match winning try there on the next play.

I only saw the last 10 mins must have been a bludger of a game
Such a negative bloke you are KG. KE will be fit in a few weeks or maybe next season. Watch him go then. The 1.5 million we paid him is slowing him down.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Kane evans laziness in the middle led to the line break before the match winning try there on the next play.

I only saw the last 10 mins must have been a bludger of a game
I was at the pub and the game was on in the background and I barely payed any attention, I still got aids.

Latest posts