What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd15: Parra v Bulldogs GAME DAY thread @ BankWest Stadium 20/6/21

strider

Post Whore
I posted earlier in the week that the whole team would be complacent by picking nuffies. They haven’t disappointed.
Theres only 1 player i am really surprised at not being picked, kaufusi .... other than that i have no problems with who is in this game

Fergo doesnt deserve a recall, carty has been meh ... happy to see roache get a go over smith

I think the picking nuffies line is horse shit

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Just want to know why the Storm never play like this against the weaker sides.
They aren't coached by a bald muppet with no clue, he was shitty last night when they let in some soft late tries.

Our coach before a game comes out and says we shouldn't expect an 80 mins effort maybe his expectations are too high. LOL if i ran this club and heard that waffle i'd be seriously questioning the person in charge. And then we come out and put in an effort like that, absolute pretenders.

hindy111

Post Whore
Our issue is dropped balls and not building pressure. We try and score everything we are in attacking positions. And we also do not play any footy unless 20mtrs out. Boring.
Hold the ball. Roll into in goals. Wear them out. Very simple. We are unable to play this way. It's all or nothing approach. Very poor footy.

Noise

Coach
Theres only 1 player i am really surprised at not being picked, kaufusi .... other than that i have no problems with who is in this game

Fergo doesnt deserve a recall, carty has been meh ... happy to see roache get a go over smith

I think the picking nuffies line is horse shit
Lussick did fine last week. No need for Roache. Sean Russell is not ready for first grade.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Lane did his usual dropped ball

Opacic had an uncharacteristic 2 drops, need to stop thinking about a possible origin jumper

drown had one

Blake was unlucky, one went back the other no urgency from his team mates to drive on ball

Kornstar

Coach
Dogs are only in this because we’ve let ourselves down with handling, while the Dogs are holding onto the ball and taking the chances when they come.

Thankfully we won’t win the comp this year anyways so it really means nothing losing at any point to be honest.

Chipmunk

Coach
We've made too many errors to really put the Dogs under any pressure, but I'm not sure it would've mattered. Our attack is so pedestrian and predictable with such an embarrassing set structure. Our play from shapes is just appalling that relies either purely and simply on individual brilliance or chancing our luck with kicks that aren't purposeful, they rely on our opponents making an error.

Is the only shape we seriously have is a middle forward passing to a middle forward or half who passes to someone with defence all over him? Only one half passes the ball sometimes, the other runs it every single time.

It's too f**king predictable....

Can we seriously get some attacking structure that at least moves the defence around to create gaps in their defence?

Having said that the Dogs have come to play and are playing strong.

Latest posts