What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd15: Parra v Bulldogs GAME DAY thread @ BankWest Stadium 20/6/21

King-Gutho94

Coach
Have a f**ken sook Barrett!!

what load of garbage at the press conference!!

Barrett is ricky 2.0. Always whining doesn't take accountability and seems to get a free ride in the media because of connections. Overrated as a player and a coach. I remember the night as a kid when he king hit PJ marsh right in front of me at the old Parra stadium. Always saw him as a grub after that.

Ask manly fans what they think of him. I know a few and they all cant stand him. He tore that joint apart even as good as it was to watch from a parra perspective. He isnt a good man manager. Just ask jackson Hastings the treatment he copped. No matter how you feel about Kyle Flanagan he threw him under the bus as well a month ago.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
How many points would we have to win the Grand Final by to be ok? 30?

We're 12 from 15 FFS. We played a few fringe players and got away with it. What is there to complain about at the moment (I understand why some of the white-anters like bag the coach no matter what....but you're not one of them).
I just think our attacking structures are poor and won't bother the top sides, even BA's biggest fans have to agree we could be doing so much better in the assistant coaching department. So many sets today where it was slow block play after slow block play and then a settler to get back into the middle of the field to set up for another slow block play.

I'd argue we have the most tries scored off kicks, the top sides will defuse and nullify Moses kicking game so much better. We'll see where we really are in a couple of weeks i suppose.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Our attack inside 20m was poor especially that 2nd half. There were 3 sets in a row at 18-10 with thompson in the bin where we through nothing at them. Probably should have scored another 2 tries in that 2nd half really if i am being honest.

We have already scored 44 more points then last year in regular season with 5 less games. We are averaging 29 points a game. But even still i think our attack is in a similar spot especially in that 20m zone. The new rules have helped higher scoring though

Eelogical

Referee
I just think our attacking structures are poor and won't bother the top sides, even BA's biggest fans have to agree we could be doing so much better in the assistant coaching department. So many sets today where it was slow block play after slow block play and then a settler to get back into the middle of the field to set up for another slow block play.

I'd argue we have the most tries scored off kicks, the top sides will defuse and nullify Moses kicking game so much better. We'll see where we really are in a couple of weeks i suppose.
Fair call. It would be even easier if our lumps got off the ground quicker to play the ball as well.

hindy111

Post Whore
We aren't the best side in the comp. But I would much rather be us then most the other sides. Bar the top 6 the rest look an absolute rabble and so far off the pace.
Some sides look almost embarrasing the way they play. Look at the Raiders who plenty felt they could take it put this year. Now it's a full rebuild required. Brisbane have gone backwards. Dogs seem to be worse.
Storm and Panthers are just two excellent sides. Plenty of teams win the comp that would get within 20 of these two. Like the Tigers in 2005. Or even the Shark a few years back.

We seem to be unlucky that we have built a quality side at the same time two brilliant footy teams are around.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We are equal third (with Penrith) for linebreaks per game. Roosters are slightly ahead while Storm are a long way ahead.

crocodile

Bench
Barrett is ricky 2.0. Always whining doesn't take accountability and seems to get a free ride in the media because of connections. Overrated as a player and a coach. I remember the night as a kid when he king hit PJ marsh right in front of me at the old Parra stadium. Always saw him as a grub after that.

Ask manly fans what they think of him. I know a few and they all cant stand him. He tore that joint apart even as good as it was to watch from a parra perspective. He isnt a good man manager. Just ask jackson Hastings the treatment he copped. No matter how you feel about Kyle Flanagan he threw him under the bus as well a month ago.
I remember that too. It was hilarious. His teammates run in to help and our fullback simply picked up the ball and ran in under the posts.

Latest posts