What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd16: 2020 Non Parra games

Kornstar

Coach

The biggest milk there ever was. I thought it had to be a reportable offence to be put on report? That was not a reportable offence, but he milked it well.

Also, how was that a sin bin? Seriously? Professional foul, hardly. Talk about giving some teams a "leg up"........

The biggest milk there ever was. I thought it had to be a reportable offence to be put on report? That was not a reportable offence, but he milked it well.

Also, how was that a sin bin? Seriously? Professional foul, hardly. Talk about giving some teams a "leg up"........
On report? Lol. Soft as.
I missed the sin bin thing though.

Kornstar

Coach
That's pretty funny, you see that happen so often and it gets ignored. I bet we don't hear anything about all the "milking" the Panthers have done tonight for penalties, it will all be about how genius they are.

Panthers clearly the better side regardless of the help they have received tonight.

hindy111

Post Whore
Really not a lot of consistency in officiating this game either. I'm a little confused why some of these restarts have been called and not called in the other direction.

Agree. I have no idea when they get blown why....
But Tigers did get a few penalties on the 4th....

hindy111

Post Whore
That's pretty funny, you see that happen so often and it gets ignored. I bet we don't hear anything about all the "milking" the Panthers have done tonight for penalties, it will all be about how genius they are.

Panthers clearly the better side regardless of the help they have received tonight.

Yeah and without there 2 best players and Capewell also.
I still do not see them testing Roosters or Storm.

hindy111

Post Whore
Bar blowing games against Eels and drawing against Newcastle Penrith probably should be undefeated.
Great effort consdering.
Would be great to see them vs Eels in a GF.

Chipmunk

Coach
You can only beat what's in front of you, but the Panthers have played 2 of the Top 6 and 9 games against the bottom 9 teams in the last 11 weeks. Are they really that good?

3 of their last 4 games are against the bottom 3 and one game against us.

They're ripe for going out in straight sets in the Finals...we need to get our arses into position to meet them Week 1.

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
You can only beat what's in front of you, but the Panthers have played 2 of the Top 6 and 9 games against the bottom 9 teams in the last 11 weeks. Are they really that good?

3 of their last 4 games are against the bottom 3 and one game against us.

They're ripe for going out in straight sets in the Finals...we need to get our arses into position to meet them Week 1.

I agree. They are not as good as Storm or Roosters. But you could also say they beat 5 top 8 sides in the 11 game winning streak. That paints a different picture right?
Considering they are no 1 and only 5 other sides in top 6. How many would you expect them to play?
Plus 10/11 wins have been by more then one score..7+
6 points was lowest win. I reckon this paints a picture also.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Manly officially gone for the year- hehe

4 games left

Warriors 4 points away from 8th on 14 points only realistic side to force way into the 8, pending other results, but their f/a isnt great. They will need a big win next week :oops:

Noise

Coach
Manly officially gone for the year- hehe

4 games left

Warriors 4 points away from 8th on 14 points only realistic side to force way into the 8, pending other results, but their f/a isnt great. They will need a big win next week :oops:
Those teams on 12 can still make it. If sharks lose all their games and those teams win them all they will end up in front of the sharks.

If the sharks only win one game and a team on 12 win all theirs they will all be on 20 points. Then for and against comes into it.

Latest posts