What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd16 2021: Non Parra games

Bandwagon

Staff member
The Roosters made plenty of inroads into the Storms defence, at times it was rather brittle through the middle. They just couldn't ice it, poor last tackle options, dropped balls, extremely poor kicking game.

The Storm are beatable, but not if you just keep blowing your chances like the Roosters did last night. For us to beat them again this season we'll need to lift for sure, I reckon we can, but I don't know that we will.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Chooks completed 66% , cant do that against the Storms

Storm conceded 4 ruck infringements and also two inside the 10.
You would think if Chooks completed higher, then those infringements go higher too?? if the refs have the balls to ping them

TheParraboy

Staff member
Why is Townsend playing for the Warriors?

Isnt he going to the cowboys next year?

Shaun Johnson going to Warriors next year, you think he may have been to the Warriors instead??

strider

Post Whore
Why is Townsend playing for the Warriors?

Isnt he going to the cowboys next year?

Shaun Johnson going to Warriors next year, you think he may have been to the Warriors instead??
Yeah its odd ... i assume sharks were trying to free up some money prior to johson signing with them