What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd16 2021: Non Parra games

Incorrect

Coach
Manly are the only team outside of the Storm and Panthers that can win the comp. They'll towel us up (again) when we play them at Brookie

Eelogical

Referee
Manly are the only team outside of the Storm and Panthers that can win the comp. They'll towel us up (again) when we play them at Brookie
The odds are in their favour but it wouldn't stop me from having treefiddy on the Eels if I were a gambling man.

Incorrect

Coach
No matter which team anyone follows, these blowout scorelines can't be good for the game.
Expansion seems foolhardy right now. Especially when it doesn't add an extra game per round, so TV broadcasters have no reason to increase their investment, it'll still be 8 games per round...

Kornstar

Coach
No matter which team anyone follows, these blowout scorelines can't be good for the game.

Expansion seems foolhardy right now. Especially when it doesn't add an extra game per round, so TV broadcasters have no reason to increase their investment, it'll still be 8 games per round...

To be fair, i don't think it is lack of talent, i think it is lack of quality coaches. How the f**k did Trent Barrett get a second chance after his awful shot at Manly? You wonder why they are so shit!

Titans have scored 50% of their tries with Fifita off the field. And the other 50% have been scored by Fifita. Hard to know what to do.

TheParraboy

Staff member
LOL @ Crocker in that last Titans try

Think Waqa Blake at his defensive worst, but multiply it by 10

Gazzamatta

Coach
Alexander: Luai medial. Out off SOO.
Looks like Mitch might make it. Maybe Gutho to 14. Rheed for Qld. Could have 4 involved.

eels_fan

First Grade
Alexander: Luai medial. Out off SOO.
Looks like Mitch might make it. Maybe Gutho to 14. Rheed for Qld. Could have 4 involved.
Reckon they’ll go Burton at 14 imo… or maybe Walker.
Gutho would not be out of place but probably didn’t do his chances much good last night with a couple of key errors