What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd16 2021: Non Parra games

emjaycee

Coach
Geez I wish we could score a try like that one from the Bunnies. All we can do is score from kicks FFS.
#noattack

emjaycee

Coach
Wow, imagine if we had a winger or two that could kick back inside for an inside support to score like that.
#wehavenothinginattack

emjaycee

Coach
5 tries in 34 minutes for the Bunnies and all of them so much better than any we ever score (except maybe the one off the kick).

Kornstar

Coach
I noticed that Reynolds missed an even easier kick than Moses did.......we were reliably informed that he (Reynolds) could kick those ones with his eyes closed.......except for the multiple ones he has missed this year of course.

IFR33K

Coach
5 tries in 34 minutes for the Bunnies and all of them so much better than any we ever score (except maybe the one off the kick).

Maybe they’ve unveiled their super secret moves Ba was meant to unload last season.

emjaycee

Coach
I noticed that Reynolds missed an even easier kick than Moses did.......we were reliably informed that he (Reynolds) could kick those ones with his eyes closed.......except for the multiple ones he has missed this year of course.
Moses fails to ground the ball for a try a fortnight ago, Reynolds puts his foot on the line with no one near him... not to dissimilar actions from both candidates.

emjaycee

Coach
Maybe they’ve unveiled their super secret moves Ba was meant to unload last season.
I think you missed my sarcasm mate... every one of the Rabbitohs tries today are similar to tries we score all the time and yet apparently we have a shit attack.

Check them out and tell me one that is any better than the ones we score.