What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd16: 2022 Non Parra games - Buy a beanie for cancer rd

hindy111

Post Whore
We are trying to reduce waste. Why do these charity drives need to give you something you don't need? How many of these beanies will end up as land fill. It also takes energy to make them.
I'd rather they just have a link so people can leave a donation.

Also these large supermarkets giving away silly plastic toys to entice customers. How about banning this shit Albanese

hindy111

Post Whore
Alabanese, nice guy but comes in and all of a sudden interests rates go from 2% to 4.5% . I'll have to find almost $200 a week extra. Fuels doubles. An apple cost me $2 and I can't even dream about eating steak anymore. f**kn hopeless

Gazzamatta

Coach
Alabanese, nice guy but comes in and all of a sudden interests rates go from 2% to 4.5% . I'll have to find almost $200 a week extra. Fuels doubles. An apple cost me $2 and I can't even dream about eating steak anymore. f**kn hopeless
Good job you never sleep mate.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Oh dear... someone that can't see it's the last three or more years of shit LNP government that has created these flow on effects that will last for the year(s) after the election - where we thankfully, finally kicked them out.

the phantom menace

First Grade
We are trying to reduce waste. Why do these charity drives need to give you something you don't need? How many of these beanies will end up as land fill. It also takes energy to make them.
I'd rather they just have a link so people can leave a donation.

Also these large supermarkets giving away silly plastic toys to entice customers. How about banning this shit
Fair enough.
Lol... nice try.

strider

Post Whore
What about gin? I bet they are more than 16 f**kin dollars now

hindy111

Post Whore
Oh dear... someone that can't see it's the last three or more years of shit LNP government that has created these flow on effects that will last for the year(s) after the election - where we thankfully, finally kicked them out.

I was being sarcastic. Suprised you where unable to read that