What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd16: Parra v Souths GAME DAY thread (27/8/20)

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I hope we milk a shitload of penalties. I want to see penalties (and milk) being sprayed around with reckless abandon.

tenor.gif

@Rude Ted

hindy111

Post Whore
I think this is a statement game for the eels. If we can put it together and go at 90% intensity and see what we have. Honestly worried if we lost this one cause I feel like we will want to put in a big show.
We are just so clunky in attack and nothing smooth. I'd want to see the side starting to gel now. If not I would say finals will be hit and miss.
There where signs last week we wanted to spread it but we did not mix it up and go the middle enough. Seems a confused football side at the moment.

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
There is excited, and there is excited but what is wrong with u merkins, game day is frightening, anyhow I will be there freezing my nuts off, must win game to state the obvious, a convincing win will see us “turn the corner” season defining game!!