What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd17: Parra v Warriors GAME DAY thread (6/9/20)

hindy111

Post Whore
I'm not sure if the plan was to take the 1. Gutho was positioned perfectly so he could get the quick pass away. If the defence hadn't rushed up plan A-2 was the field goal.

I liked our field goal set up when Browny meandered into the line and fired a pass back to Moses we did earlier in the year

I don't like the 1 at that point of game. Miss and its 7 tackles. Lets them work it out from 2 meters out and only 2 sets to defend. MJs dumb penalty was only reason they had a chance. But we stood up in defense.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I don't like the 1 at that point of game. Miss and its 7 tackles. Lets them work it out from 2 meters out and only 2 sets to defend. MJs dumb penalty was only reason they had a chance. But we stood up in defense.

Imo, the Warriors were lucky to even get that penalty - the offload that lead to the break was a forward pass.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I didn't drink much until I started following Parra. Of course, having kids didn't help much either. The killer was moving to QLD.

Gees - having to live in Queensland would be tough; every time you are smashed, and talk to someone, you're actually seeing four heads...

Bandwagon

Staff member
I spent a few years in Milton and St Lucia as a kid, great place as youngster I reckon.

strider

Post Whore
I think we looked good for 20. And if KE scores which should of we prob win by 40.
That tough win was better for us though. We had 4 tries with a bitnof luck we score. They had 3 tries that all had some luck to score.
Only worry was they found big gaps in the middle. But RTS does that.
Also this side has won 4/7. Flogged Knights the week before. And stuck with Penrith and Roosters. They where not far off beating 3 of the top 4 sides tbh. If had to rate sides right now they rate in top 8 of power rankings. Playing well.

Parra just shut off to often. Field will get better also.

Is DYLAN ANY CHANCE TO BE BACK?
I think its about time we had some power rankings

crocodile

Bench
I spent a few years in Milton and St Lucia as a kid, great place as youngster I reckon.
Only spent 7 years there. Pain in the butt changing schools. Wasn't all bad but hightailed it when I was old enough to leave. Best memory ( and worst ). Year 11 at Wavell High vs the Yr 12 lads in a friendly. I had to mark The Big Marn before he was famous. f*ck that was hard.

emjaycee

Coach
I think its about time we had some power rankings
Same but I am fixing my bathroom. To much on my plate.
Not the quality we normally get from Hindy111 but here goes:

1. Penrith. What needs to be said, In form team, haven't lost in ages. Clearly is the bomb and is nearly elite. Everyone else should be.

2. Penrith. What needs to be said, In form team, haven't lost in ages. Clearly Jnr is the bomb and is nearly elite. Everyone else should be.

3. Penrith. What needs to be said, In form team, haven't lost in ages. Clearly Jnr is the bomb and is nearly elite. Everyone else should be.

4. Melbourne. With 2Cams back they are looking unstoppable. Only Penrith stand in their way. Oh and Roosters, and Eels, and Raiders and maybe Knights and Bunnies and Sharks too... But definitely none of the other QLD teams.

5. Roosters. With SBW now in the pack, the Roosters are once again the real deal. Only team that could stop them getting a triple-peat is Panthers.

6. Eels/Raiders/Knights/Bunnies/Sharks. All just making up the numbers although the Eels were the only team to be the Panthers this year but Cleary is heading for DallyM and Clive Churchill Medal this year (unless Tedesco or Smith or someone else gets them that is).

The Rest: Not worth ranking.

hindy111

Post Whore
1. Roosters - Starting to pur
2. Storm
3. Penny
4. Souths
5. Raiders
6. Eels
7. Knights
8. NZ
9.Sharks