What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd18: Parra v Warriors GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 15/7/22

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
People are off their tits if they think our win last night was great. We won. We needed to win so job done. But it just didn't impress me.
Unimpressed Shania Twain GIF

i can't believe that moses played and had a decent game after death threats against his family during the week
there's pressure and then there's PRESSURE

p.s. if i was the judge sentencing this gutless coward there would be no fines or jail time instead they would be tied to the tackle pads for an eels training session

Why would you let them off so easy?
easy? can you imagine what rcg and junior would do to them? they'd be in hospital for a month
okay fine if you think that's not enough make it a fan day and we can all take a turn on them when the team's done

Last edited:

Eelementary

Post Whore
i can't believe that moses played and had a decent game after death threats against his family during the week
there's pressure and then there's PRESSURE

p.s. if i was the judge sentencing this gutless coward there would be no fines or jail time instead they would be tied to the tackle pads for an eels training session

May as well just sentence him to death by tickles, then....

/joke

Latest posts