What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd19: Parra v Brisbane GAME DAY thread (18/9/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
65201517066.gif

crocodile

Bench
Really wanted a Bulldog wooden spoon but that's not so good right now. And fire up by the way. I've got a caravan on this.

chiefy1

Juniors
tenor.gif The drongos are going to want to avoid the spoon at all costs. Gey ready for a shitfight

Snoochies

First Grade
Am I the only one feeling like this will be another frustrating night. Broncs fighting to not get the spoon, wanting to erase the floggings we have given them recently...….do we go in complacent and struggle to put anything together again. Our form into the finals really begins now. If Parra lose we may as well have won the spoon ourselves.

Gronk

Staff member
Am I the only one feeling like this will be another frustrating night. Broncs fighting to not get the spoon, wanting to erase the floggings we have given them recently...….do we go in complacent and struggle to put anything together again. Our form into the finals really begins now. If Parra lose we may as well have won the spoon ourselves.

No, your're a pissimist. :p

22eouda63vm21.png

Status
Not open for further replies.