What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd19: Parra v Brisbane GAME DAY thread (18/9/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
3 GF wins and a Clive Churchill medal, Moses won a 9’s tourney medal and plays for Parra so is beyond criticism!!!!!
Keary is a better player, playing in a better team. Separate that out and I think the differences are smaller and warrant less excmalation marks.

Would Keary rapidly change our team into a bunch of world beaters? I'm not convinced. Would he make us better overall? No doubt. Am I asking too many random questions? F**ken oath.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Keary is a better player, playing in a better team. Separate that out and I think the differences are smaller and warrant less excmalation marks.

Would Keary rapidly change our team into a bunch of world beaters? I'm not convinced. Would he make us better overall? No doubt. Am I asking too many random questions? F**ken oath.

I could be way off base - but I reckon Keary has a better feel for the game than Moses, and he would have a better idea of how to put our back-rowers into holes.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I could be way off base - but I reckon Keary has a better feel for the game than Moses, and he would have a better idea of how to put our back-rowers into holes.
Keary is smarter (in a footy sense) than Moses, which is very important for a half. He also has a better work rate. Both players are very quick. Moses possibly has more skill. He certainly has a better long kicking game.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Keary is smarter (in a footy sense) than Moses, which is very important for a half. He also has a better work rate. Both players are very quick. Moses possibly has more skill. He certainly has a better long kicking game.

I think Moses is a very, very good player - but his form has dipped (most likely due to a combination of his calf injury, and loss of confidence).

But I do sometimes wonder what he's trying to do; Matterson, and Lane, are both very good hole runners, and Moses seems to crab across field a lot, and throw them a pass with no real gain to be made.

But having said that, he is a very good runner of the ball, and when he is fit, and confident, his kicking game is superb.

I would prefer to keep him of we can.

hindy111

Post Whore
Keary and Cleary are a coin toss based in form for best halves in game.
Keary knows went to go. What area to attack. Attacking wise he is the best.
Cleary kicking game however is superior. He can strangle you out of a game with his precision.

Fogarty in form would be in the top 6 or 7 halves also. Playing very good footy. Good on him

I'm also a fan of DCE

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Shaun Johnson is the best attacking half. DCE is the best all-rounder.

Keary, Munster, Wighton, all quality players but they get plenty of support. They all have much easier jobs than Johnson or DCE.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Shaun Johnson is the best attacking half. DCE is the best all-rounder.

Keary, Munster, Wighton, all quality players but they get plenty of support. They all have much easier jobs than Johnson or DCE.

Forgot about Johnson, probably cause he is no where near as consistant as the others, main reason why Warriors gave him the flick

DCE best all rounder?,He game is like Mitchel Pearce

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Forgot about Johnson, probably cause he is no where near as consistant as the others, main reason why Warriors gave him the flick
Yeah they've been the picture of consistency since they let him go. Meanwhile he leads the NRL in try assists, with daylight second.
DCE best all rounder?,He game is like Mitchel Pearce
Daylight might be second for TAs, but DCE is third.

Mitchell Pearce is also an all rounder, and like DCE, also a premiership winner and Origin player.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Would you swap him for Moses or Drown?
Na. Not a chance. Drown is my favorite player and Moses can be great although at the moment hes struggling a tad. Holbrook has a high opinion of The Fog and I definitely value his opinion. Defensively both Parra boys are streets ahead but hes doing good things with their attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts