What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd19: Parra v Raiders @ CBUS stadium GAME DAY THREAD 22/7/21

Gronk

Staff member
Late mail: Eels look set to be 1-17 with Clint Gutherson in some doubt due to rib injury, with Hayze Dunster on standby should he be late withdrawal.

With Moses out already, if Gutho doesn’t play, I don’t give us much hope.

Haze played FB in Jersey Flegg

Parramatta Eels

1 Haze Dunster
2 Michael Cheer
3 Tuimavave Afualo
4. Noel Aukafolau
5 Taufa Afu

6 Joseph Taipari
7 Dylan Brown

8. Sean Keppie
23 Reed Mahoney
10. Oregon Kaufusi
11 Nick Okladnikov
12 Dylan Clifford
13. Michael Tupou

eels_fan

First Grade
I know he can play 1, but he doesn’t offer the X factor of Gutho, which is needed if we have no Moses

Chipmunk

Coach
If Gutho doesn't play, you'd think we might struggle, but if we bring our A-Game power game in the middle we're capable of anything, whether Gutho or Moses are on the field or not.

We create virtually all of our tries from either luck-of-the-draw kicks or individual brilliance/decision making, rather than team worked plays, so as long as the A-Game power game in the middle is on song we should get the points.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Late mail: Eels look set to be 1-17 with Clint Gutherson in some doubt due to rib injury, with Hayze Dunster on standby should he be late withdrawal.

You havent seen Canberras backline, it is horrid

Eels by 2 or 20

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Haze played FB in Jersey Flegg

Parramatta Eels

1 Haze Dunster
2 Michael Cheer
3 Tuimavave Afualo
4. Noel Aukafolau
5 Taufa Afu

6 Joseph Taipari
7 Dylan Brown

8. Sean Keppie
23 Reed Mahoney
10. Oregon Kaufusi
11 Nick Okladnikov
12 Dylan Clifford
13. Michael Tupou

Handy front row.

Kornstar

Coach
I've got no idea how this will play out. I do believe that we should win, even without Gutho but I think without Gutho it will go down to the wire.

84 Baby

Referee
You havent seen Canberras backline, it is horrid

Eels by 2 or 20
Hopefully Raiders will be very brave when losing tonight...
giphy.gif

we still have reed
just need to take them on in the forwards and bash them up like we did titans last week

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Time to bring out the boiler suits!! Smash them up the middle, we chase the collision and we should have enough points in us to win. Dylan Brown to have a big game.