What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd19: Parra v Raiders @ CBUS stadium GAME DAY THREAD 22/7/21

Chipmunk

Coach
He has his deficiencies, sure - but his athleticism, football IQ, leadership, and skill make up for it, imo.

He is a great player - he just seems a bit down on form.
There was talk before the game that he might be a late withdrawal because of injury. This seems to make sense give his recent form. I suspect he will play injured for the remainder of the season.

Eelementary

Post Whore
There was talk before the game that he might be a late withdrawal because of injury. This seems to make sense give his recent form. I suspect he will play injured for the remainder of the season.

I'd rather he didn't.

If we are to worry anyone at all in the Finals, we need Gutherson fit.

Chipmunk

Coach
I'd rather he didn't.

If we are to worry anyone at all in the Finals, we need Gutherson fit.

I think we're now between a rock and a hard place. We want to make the Top 4, but given our remaining games, with both Moses and Gutherson carrying injuries, that if we rested them both, then we're unlikely to make the Top 4.

In hindsight we wasted him playing against the Raiders now.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Well there is still time to change coaches if and when we fail in the finals i guess.
I reckon if we move BA on, Ryan Carr would get the gig. The players love BA. New ideas are the way to go. BA is very experienced now. Im sure hes concerned but its probably now too late in the season to change how we play.

Kornstar

Coach
I reckon if we move BA on, Ryan Carr would get the gig. The players love BA. New ideas are the way to go. BA is very experienced now. Im sure hes concerned but its probably now too late in the season to change how we play.

I don't know what we need but i do think unless we get to the major semi this year we need new blood in the coaching staff, the new blood may be old blood in the form of a very skilled and experienced assistant but there needs to be something changed and it does not necessarily need to be BA, as much as so many on the forum want it.

There does need to be changes though if we don progress further than week 2 this year imo.

Latest posts