What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd20 2018 Non Parra games (Retro Round)

TheParraboy

Staff member
(The Retro Round is a Fox initiative)

Here's a question

Are the showponys the only NRL club that doesn't take one of their home games elsewhere?

Sharks pack to rattle and roll them tonight, propel them to the bottom of the 8, cant wait to see them squirm...

Chipmunk

Coach
(The Retro Round is a Fox initiative)

Here's a question

Are the showponys the only NRL club that doesn't take one of their home games elsewhere?

I believe the Raiders are required to play all their home games at GIO in order to get all of the $2 million or so from the ACT Government each year.

Chipmunk

Coach
I'm a bit surprised at the Odds of this game. I would've thought the Sharks would give these Broncos a bit of a touch up.

strider

Post Whore
Is it any coincidence that when Bellyache has a big contract renewal he suddenly ends up with a job on Fox even though he is the most boring merkin on the earth?

im sure his employer has nothing to do with it :wink: ... dont want all that money counting towards the cap on football operations

Latest posts