What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd20: Parra v Penrith GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 29/7/22

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Sharon thinks Gus, Billy and Fred are knobs.

“Freddy and Billy Slater were coming out and saying ‘he’s a good bloke and we don’t want to be missing these good players before semi-finals’,” Woods said on Triple M.

“That’s bull crap if you ask me.

“He had a prior charge already on Billy Walters earlier on in the year.

“He would have got four weeks, but he had that and that’s an extra week.

“Freddy came out and said that Liam Martin helped it a bit – no he didn’t. He pulled off the tackle and you see Cleary re-grip and get a hand in between the leg.

Gronk

Staff member
I think the MRC should apply the Great Guy Index ® to gradings which can be applied to the base charge, with the end result that the media darlings get reduced sentences. A bit like the early guilty plea.

TheRam

Coach
She has great technique.Nice speed, Long stroke long stroke, quick middle stroke shimmy and starts again. Nothing to fancy but gets the job done.
@TheRam how do you score this out of 10?

It's the dead eyes that do it for me and all that springy hair to aim at when my volcano explodes.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Gus never was too bright.

Imagine the judiciary rulings based on whether a player needs a long rest or some are quick learners and only need a few weeks off.

How does a guy with his level of intelligence get where he is ?

Less intelligent people appointing him would be my best guess.
Ppl who believe they have superior intellect believe its their right to offer an alternate view. Educating us weak minded if you will. 😁

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Ppl who believe they have superior intellect believe its their right to offer an alternate view. Educating us weak minded if you will. 😁
People without any intellect believe its their god given right to talk complete dog shit and not be questioned in any way. If they were less insecure they might be open to meaningful dialogue.

1659520389378.png1659520408006.png1659520510456.png

Latest posts