What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd20: Parra v Roosters GAME DAY thread @ Mackay 29/7/21

lingard

Coach
It's one thing to throw the ball around, it's another to give it to someone in a better position to advance the ball. The problem with our guys is just that - lack of support/flat footed/out of position.

We could have Cleary and Luai in the halves but if the outside backs aren't running the right lines the attack will still be shit. That is why I am unhappy as a fan. I can see we aren't training enough to get our attack into that resembling a top four side.
Which is so obviously a coaching issue.

lingard

Coach
I agree we're missing Moses. If he doesn't return we can expect more of the same. We also have harder teams coming up, so we can expect to score fewer points than if we were playing weaker defences. I don't know why you need this explained to you. Or are you trying to explain it to me? After all this time do you really think I'm an idiot? I've proven over and over I understand the game. Maybe the rest of you do too, but unlike most of you, I don't get very emotional when we win or lose. It's just a game. I probably enjoy talking about it more than I enjoy watching it.
*arguing

Gazzamatta

Coach
I just rang and they said I should have called last month, there were a few on the shelf with some bloke named Nicho Hynes the most sought after, but sadly they are all out now and to call back next year.
I certainly see the Hype but I kinda think Hynes removed from the Storm system wont be worth the paper his contract is written on. Big call I know but Im feeling very controversial today for some unknown reason and ive decided to just go with it.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I just rang and they said I should have called last month, there were a few on the shelf with some bloke named Nicho Hynes the most sought after, but sadly they are all out now and to call back next year.
Was never going to happen with Gutho in the team.

eels_fan

First Grade
PLANE TRUTH

It cost the NRL an extra $40,000 to take the Roosters v Eels game to Mackay on Thursday night. Both sides were originally booked to share the same charter jet from Brisbane to Mackay for the hour-long flight on game day.

That was until the Roosters complained and asked to have their own plane so the two teams wouldn’t be seated alongside each other before the big game.

Smug pricks…

Latest posts