What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd21 2022: Non Parra games

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Oatley! ... what were you doing at oatley. No one goes there unless you need to. I5s the last suburb before the river.

Sometimes they have em in the oven too long keeping warm. I actually prefer to get the cold ones and warm em up at home myself. The chicken pies are the best. Good variety.
He was on his way to the river to pick up a package FFS!

hindy111

Post Whore
Oatley! ... what were you doing at oatley. No one goes there unless you need to. I5s the last suburb before the river.

Sometimes they have em in the oven too long keeping warm. I actually prefer to get the cold ones and warm em up at home myself. The chicken pies are the best. Good variety.

In the oven too long? What kind of clip joint are they running

I had to go to Kurnell to pick up a runabout boat and noticed some sign that said Oatley so figured I'd drop in and try the famous pies.
It was in the afternoon so yeah just too long in the warmer for one of them. Was still alright.

Suitman

Post Whore
I find the light hearted random talk funny. If we just want to hear footy I mean I could just turn tv on or listen to tripple m. Or read the back 3 pages of the Daily telegraph.
This forum is like a British sitcom. Its unreal imo
Good for you.

I can watch British sitcoms on Fox.
Every f**king thread is full of shite.
I'm fine with a bit of light banter here and there but just look at the last page and a half.
It's painful scrolling through the shit on every thread.

I find the light hearted random talk funny. If we just want to hear footy I mean I could just turn tv on or listen to tripple m. Or read the back 3 pages of the Daily telegraph.
This forum is like a British sitcom. Its unreal imo
There hasn't even been any games played so why anyone would complain about people chatting away in this thread doesn't make sense.

hindy111

Post Whore
Good for you.

I can watch British sitcoms on Fox.
Every f**king thread is full of shite.
I'm fine with a bit of light banter here and there but just look at the last page and a half.
It's painful scrolling through the shit on every thread.

You don't think I am funny? 😬

On a serious note you could look at it like this -
Just talking footy means many posters would get bored and begin to loose interest. Less posts. Less reason to log in. Posters will leave, meaning even fewer posts.. Eventually the fire would burn out.
So yes there is a lot of SHIT on here but people like me atleast are keeping the fire burning. I suggest contributing more and it may help people talk more about footy if that makes sense.
I like your posts and quite enjoyed your cooking ones. Its a shame that thread has basically died as it was one my favourites. But reality is you pretty much owned that thread and kept it going. Then others would check in and contribute.
Anyhows just trying to be positive.

the phantom menace

First Grade
You don't think I am funny? 😬

On a serious note you could look at it like this -
Just talking footy means many posters would get bored and begin to loose interest. Less posts. Less reason to log in. Posters will leave, meaning even fewer posts.. Eventually the fire would burn out.
So yes there is a lot of SHIT on here but people like me atleast are keeping the fire burning. I suggest contributing more and it may help people talk more about footy if that makes sense.
I like your posts and quite enjoyed your cooking ones. Its a shame that thread has basically died as it was one my favourites. But reality is you pretty much owned that thread and kept it going. Then others would check in and contribute.
Anyhows just trying to be positive.
Isn't there some Parrallel Dimesnion section people have mentioned to me, where the non-footy talk is the main ingredient?

I don't know, because I don't have the keys/access or whatever is needed... but it'd be pretty easy to do what the other site does, and have "footy" threads/blogs and a "social" thread or threads, accessible to all, but clearly seperated. So that way everyone can enjoy using the site in the way or ways that they want?

It's crazy that this thread about last round's games is still higher up the forum index than the thread about this round's games, which start tonight. So I get Suitman's point.