What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd21: Manly v Parra GAME DAY THREAD @ 4 Pines Park 5/8/22

Now that is taking it to the extreme caring who likes your posts 🤣 You need to lighten up if you watch who likes your posts thought they were all jokes.... 🤔

Assemble!!
Don’t you think it’s weird though? You like something but you don’t like it. I genuinely thought you liked it because you thought it was funny. Why else would you like it? Weird behaviour Brad 🤣

JokerEel

Coach
Don’t you think it’s weird though? You like something but you don’t like it. I genuinely thought you liked it because you thought it was funny. Why else would you like it? Weird behaviour Brad 🤣

Yep very weird caring who likes your posts 🤠

But don't worry I'll make sure I continue to like every one of your posts from now on to make you happy 👍

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I made the comment last week, someone needs to be off Lane's hip everytime he takes a run. This appears to have been a focus this week from the minimal highlights I watched.
I think Gutherson off Lane’s hip is always an option on that play. It depends on the decision made by the defending centre. If he tries to land on Gutherson the half is supposed to read it and go short to Lane. Then it’s up to Gutherson to react and support the ball carrier. So a few decisions need to occur before Gutherson gets that opportunity. It was made easier last night because Koula is a rookie and failed to adjust to the Lane short option.

JokerEel

Coach
I swear Brad, I didn’t boo your son 🤣

I think we need to circle back to the needing me to like your post I forgot to like the last 1 so hope I didn't ruin your day. But the BA infatuation I don't think I can help with. That's probably your mum's fault? Not enough hugs?

Gazzamatta

Coach
I think Gutherson off Lane’s hip is always an option on that play. It depends on the decision made by the defending centre. If he tries to land on Gutherson the half is supposed to read it and go short to Lane. Then it’s up to Gutherson to react and support the ball carrier. So a few decisions need to occur before Gutherson gets that opportunity. It was made easier last night because Koula is a rookie and failed to adjust to the Lane short option.
Yeah Koulas D in combination with DCE was equivalent to Jake and Will in the first 40. The pleasing thing Poo was that they appeared to know that area to attack before the game started. Sombody did some homework. 😁

Do you stalk people as well 🤨

I
Don't
Know
What
To
Say.

Your insults have just gone from sad to bad.

Maybe bring out the old BA insult again?

Assemble?
🤣 I honestly wasn’t insulting you. First you take my apologists assemble very sensitively (even though you liked them) and then I ask you if you stalk part time (because you show the “crazy signs 👀) and you say that’s a insult? Lighten up man. It’s just a footy chat Brad 🤣 relax captain crazy