What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd21: Manly v Parra GAME DAY THREAD @ 4 Pines Park 5/8/22

Bandwagon

Staff member
The Hot Knife on ABC radio just now re burning Garrick 'I saw Gutho do it and I thought surely I can do that. Gutho is the slowest fullback in the comp' 😂😂

If you watch the replay he burns DCE on that play but DCE's smart enough to give up so it don't look so bad.

3:19

JokerEel

Coach
Fook me are you two still at it … maybe start your own thread. You can put shit on each other to your hearts content

Nah I have had my fun just wanted to end on a Ricky piss take.

I have posted some dumb shit but Ricky takes the cake!

yy_cheng

Coach
My biggest concern and especially against souths, is jas lateral defense. He is like stuck in the mud while the attacker gets outside him.

Souths will burn him after watching the video of him this game and will design a strategy to attack him. Peni got caught in field too coz he didn't trust Jake

As pou always says, it's the inside defenders causing the overlaps outside. This time, it's not willpower but just physical slowness

JokerEel

Coach
My biggest concern and especially against souths, is jas lateral defense. He is like stuck in the mud while the attacker gets outside him.

Souths will burn him after watching the video of him this game and will design a strategy to attack him. Peni got caught in field too coz he didn't trust Jake

As pou always says, it's the inside defenders causing the overlaps outside. This time, it's not willpower but just physical slowness

Maybe Penisini needs to stay out 🤷 He got burnt against Penrith 2 weeks ago as well as against Souths in the last loss to them..

JA is slow at sliding we get that but they seemed to do better against Manly in the second half..

yy_cheng

Coach
Maybe Penisini needs to stay out 🤷 He got burnt against Penrith 2 weeks ago as well as against Souths in the last loss to them..

JA is slow at sliding we get that but they seemed to do better against Manly in the second half..
They did. But south's will have a full analysis of this game and will devise ways to attack him

Then the mob will absolutely boo him

JokerEel

Coach
They did. But south's will have a full analysis of this game and will devise ways to attack him

Then the mob will absolutely boo him

Like I said Penisini needs to stop coming in same for the winger. Worked in the second half.

He’s been exposed in a few games. Even when he was subbed on as a cameo a few weeks back, he was responsible for a line break. He’s terribly slow .

Latest posts