What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd22 2021: Non Parra games (women in league Rd)

TheParraboy

Staff member
Storm v Raiders to kick off the round tonight at Sunshine Coast Stadium (where we play Manly)

Dont care who wins this one. Probably Storms will

Though love us to beat Manly and Raiders to beat Manly next week

Roosters play Ponys, Friday night.
Chooks missing a ton of player plus now Josh Morris, JWH and Crichton all out as well
Probably one of the rare times want Drongos to win to help us out

King-Gutho94

Coach
Raiders always seem to trouble Melbourne for some reason an upset wouldn't suprise me nor will Melbourne putting 50 on them.

Wally21

Bench
I would like someone to snap cheese dicks ankle. He is such a dirty grub. And when was the last tine he actually played the ball where he was tackled?

Gazzamatta

Coach
Storm look beatable tonight. Not great vrs Manly last week either. Peaked too early? Might be ripe for the picking in 2 weeks time. They have The Mighty Tits next week.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I would like someone to snap cheese dicks ankle. He is such a dirty grub. And when was the last tine he actually played the ball where he was tackled?
He would be the closest player Ive see to Ray Price. Opposition fans hated Pricey as well.