What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd22 2021: Non Parra games (women in league Rd)

hindy111

Post Whore
Under strength team coming 2nd last almost beat side who rolled us almost at full strength 28-0

TheParraboy

Staff member
Saturday
3pm Rabbit v Titan - Titans need a win, got Storm and Knights next couple of weeks
530pm Cowboys v Tigers - Tigers win could jump up to 11th, 9th spot then a realist dream still

TheParraboy

Staff member
We do a million inside ball passes close to the line, never get a result like that

Souths 6-0
early on

Incorrect

Coach
There was a fair bit of Panfers-like smugness around these parts about the Tigers signing Stefano and how we backed the right horse by keeping Oregon... I think Stefano is really putting an end to that debate, he's developing in to a very very good NRL prop. Oregon not so much IMO

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
f**king shit, nonsensical rules. They shouldn't be replaying a contest in the air (or any contest for the ball) to see who touched it first and which direction it went and whether it touched another player. It should be irrelevant until the ball is secured.

There was a fair bit of Panfers-like smugness around these parts about the Tigers signing Stefano and how we backed the right horse by keeping Oregon... I think Stefano is really putting an end to that debate, he's developing in to a very very good NRL prop. Oregon not so much IMO
He has the potential to be one of the best props in the game a few years from now.
There will be some here who say they are not impressed but they are just BSing themsleves. They are in denial we made a massive mistake

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Utoikamanu could be on double what Kaufusi is on. He is obviously playing for a team fitting less talent under their cap. But he is also the Tigers' best go forward merchant, so he is getting more minutes and more runs than Kaufusi. Of course he will look better. If he'd stayed we mightn't have been able to fit Papali'i under the cap.