What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd22: Parra v South’s GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 12/8/22

hindy111

Post Whore
Lol I’ve been teaching for 16 years and our union has only taken strike action for 1 half day and 2 full days in that time

Ahh I don't care anyhows I was just having a winge. Good on use for getting what can. Id do the same.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Ahh I don't care anyhows I was just having a winge. Good on use for getting what can. Id do the same.

Become a TAFE teacher.

Will be in demand if the current fed government is true to their word. You don't need to learn a whole new set of skills, just need to learn how to pass on the ones you already have.

hindy111

Post Whore
Become a TAFE teacher.

Will be in demand if the current fed government is true to their word. You don't need to learn a whole new set of skills, just need to learn how to pass on the ones you already have.

Yeah I don't know. I think most likely once g we t close to paying house off ill sell and go buy somewhere cheaper and just cruise. I'm not ambitious and I just want to have a cool garden and some animals

Suitman

Post Whore
Actually I have the same argument with the tradies I work with. Legit everything you need to do to perform your role is a checklist/flow diagram. My work gives them this plus checklist on what to do if they ignore the first one! And the merkins still ignore it! And get paid exorbitantly to ignore it.

Teachers haven’t been given their basic work roadmaps because DepEd is useless.
But at least teachers have to actually decisions around their work, as opposed to the tradies decisions of whether to bother turning up on time to a job, or if they can overcharge this client.

All work revolves around administration. Get your basic admin in order, stick to it and you’ll magically find how much easier your work is because every possible decision you thought you’d had to make has already been answered for you.

I'm a tradie as you all know and this is what I do.
It keeps things pretty simple.

Eelogical

Referee
Well, it looks like a good night for watching the footy on TV. It's raining in my part of of Brissy.
Tonight's beer of choice is Tooheys New
Footy food is vegetarian nachos.
I'm very relaxed yet excited at what the evening brings.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Yeah I don't know. I think most likely once g we t close to paying house off ill sell and go buy somewhere cheaper and just cruise. I'm not ambitious and I just want to have a cool garden and some animals

You can work part time / casual. My ex's sister's husband ( so ex brother in law I guess ) did it for a while, coupla days a week, just trade qualified.

Latest posts